DT Terrell Brooks

Advertisement
He was the guy that visited with Kamala, right? I take it he never got an offer that weekend?

That was his high school profile. JUCO now. He apparently has an offer. Was committed to Baylor. He visited a couple of weeks ago. K-State has jumped in as well. Will visit Baylor this weekend.

Golden wouldn't have wasted an in home with him if he didn't want the kid. Guaranteed he has an offer.

If you believe some of the stuff going on this morning, we are not getting Bostwick or Bryant.

Advertisement
That was his high school profile. JUCO now. He apparently has an offer. Was committed to Baylor. He visited a couple of weeks ago. K-State has jumped in as well. Will visit Baylor this weekend.

KSU being involved is something to watch. Snyder has an eye for JUCO talent, there's no doubt about it.

Snyder is the King of JUCO recruiting. If he offers, then you should feel good about this guy. Al must be unsure on *****/Bostwick.

Advertisement
Of course UM wants him. Why offer and make an in-home visit then. Also, Bryant is so shaky that there is no guarantee he commits to UM...

Golden wouldn't have wasted an in home with him if he didn't want the kid. Guaranteed he has an offer.

If you believe some of the stuff going on this morning, we are not getting Bostwick or Bryant.

What's happening?

Snyder is the King of JUCO recruiting. If he offers, then you should feel good about this guy. Al must be unsure on *****/Bostwick.

I think we all can say goodbye to *****. As for Bostwick, I've been real uneasy about him the last month. Just don't get good vibes out of kids like him (a kid from gator country who is real quiet during recruiting).

I felt lukewarm about this dude after watching his film. And I do like Ufomba better, so having him in the fold makes this less of a need pickup, which is good.

I agree with those that mention KSU wanting him as a positive. No one in college football has mastered the JUCO recruiting game like Snyder. Literally, their top 3 DTs this season were all JUCO 2 and 3 star guys with minimal offers.

If the coaches want him, I'm down. Adding size and experience along the DL can't hurt.

Advertisement

I think we all can say goodbye to *****. As for Bostwick, I've been real uneasy about him the last month. Just don't get good vibes out of kids like him (a kid from gator country who is real quiet during recruiting).

A quiet kid in enemy territory is generally considered a good thing. If they're thinking about leaving they don't want the heat of the entire community coming down on them.

There are suggestions out there that if Bostwick actually makes a trip to UiF, that likely will be his destination. Gotta love the last couple of weeks before signing day.

Advertisement

A quiet kid in enemy territory is generally considered a good thing. If they're thinking about leaving they don't want the heat of the entire community coming down on them.

This is also true - good point. I guess what makes me uneasy is that he's a DT - a position of huge need - and our track record in securing LOI with these 4 star types of enemy territory kids is not great.

PSL isn't exactly "Gator Country". I would describe it more like the brackesh water of the states Big 3 fanbases where all are well represented.

I don't know if you guys remember that picture that got posted of all our verbal commits on that big recruiting weekend throwing up the U after they had lunch by the water.... Well there was one guy in the picture that was not one of our verbals throwing up the U.... It was Tyrell Brooks. I found it weird that no one had ever mentioned his name on any of the OV lists and not until recently have people ("recruiting experts") even acknowledged he was here. Only reason I bring it up is Keef wasn't in the pic, neither was collins or any of the other undecided guys.... Their might be more to this Tyrell story we don't know yet. His wife I think is coming to UM to run track.

Lol maybe we want all of them? Two Jucos have nothing to do with freshmen who more then likely will not make an impact next year

Advertisement
Back