DT Terrell Brooks

Last year was Pierre's 3rd out of high school also. He came on at the end

Exactly, and yes I forgot to mention Grimble as well. And they want Bryant and Bostwick, but they also want this guy as well badly, they really like their chances next year and what they can do, but they feel and it's obvious their achilles heel in their 2 deep is at DT, they are more concerned with that than they are with their 2 deep at safety. After Porter and Pierre, they just don't have anybody that they feel is physically ready to really contribute, and they feel this guy can.

Do they see Ufomba as a DT? Any other info you can toss out would be appreciated.

Couldn't tell you much on him, and really on the recruiting side this member of the staff is not as heavily involved, but I can tell you on the team side this, he says Carter and d'Mauri Jones will be beasts, and very happy with the commitment they showed while classes were out with their workout program. The majority followed it and it showed in their benchmark tests and weight gains. McCord is up to 236 already and should be at 240+ by fall which he says is huge and vital, all our starting LB'ers will be 235+ in the fall, and that the most frustrating prospect is Gabe Terry, he is a physical freak, and practices and plays 100%, but his commitment off the field as far as dieting and working out goes is the problem, that once he follows that this kid can be a stud.

I know that isn't recruiting related and is for the football board, but you asked, so why not. But anytime I get any info will gladly share, and trust me out of respect to who I get this info from, don't bother asking to divulge, but rest assured it comes from someone within the staff.[/QUOTE]

293.jpg

Mccord gained 20 pounds in 2 months?! Dude mustve placed his order with Ray for some HGH. Our prayers have been answered!!! Appreciate the info, dont care who source is...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back