DT Lamont Gaillard update

I think we end up with neither and it's entirely our coaches faults. IIRC, emjay was trying to get our coaches attention early on about Gallaird and they chose to slow play it for whatever reason. And we all know that Golden flirting with PSU lead to Valentine decommitting.

SMH. We very likely could have had both and now we may end up with neither. Frustrating as ****.

Advertisement
His visit seems more like a vacation...I applaud the staff for trying but i am not sure that can flip him...

Advertisement
you would think one would be very committed to a school if they got a tattoo of that school. If he is wavering because of coaches leaving, then perhaps he should have had Chris Wilson and Todd Grantham tattooed on his arms rather than Georgia Bulldogs.

you would think one would be very committed to a school if they got a tattoo of that school. If he is wavering because of coaches leaving, then perhaps he should have had Chris Wilson and Todd Grantham tattooed on his arms rather than Georgia Bulldogs.

Rueben Foster would disagree

Its great that T. Valentine went up to UM this weekend to visit Moten. If I am Valentine and he wants to play with elite dline talent then he should make an Unofficial next week to UM to spend time with Lamont Gaillard who is coming down for an official visit that weekend. An oh yeah get Moten to come back with him on unofficial, having those two working on Gaillard would be a deal closer. A Dline of Moten - Jenkins/Gaillard - Valentine would be a great haul.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Its great that T. Valentine went up to UM this weekend to visit Moten. If I am Valentine and he wants to play with elite dline talent then he should make an Unofficial next week to UM to spend time with Lamont Gaillard who is coming down for an official visit that weekend. An oh yeah get Moten to come back with him on unofficial, having those two working on Gaillard would be a deal closer. A Dline of Moten - Jenkins/Gaillard - Valentine would be a great haul.

Go Canes

Are you a strategist or locator of DT's:neonu:

Advertisement

Go Canes

Valentine will be in LSU next weekend.

Go Canes

I am Both!

Valentine will be in LSU next weekend.

I know that, which is why I made the statement, obviously this would mean Valentine wasn't visiting LSU that weeked nor the following weekend.

Go Canes

Last edited:

Go Canes

Both!

Go Canes

Which are you better at? Go Canes!

Go Canes

Both!

Go Canes

Well when working as a consultant I bill $100-$150/hr. Finding DT's is pro bono. So you can make your conclusions from there.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

Go Canes

Both!

Go Canes

Dat dude finds DT's like no one else but we don't sign any of em

Advertisement
Back