DT Lamont Gaillard update

Advertisement
I WARNED you guys that Al "The Raccoon" Golden will SNEAK around and come back with BAGS of treasure. This is just ANOTHER example of that. When the HEAT is on at the table, and the CHIPS are waning, he's not the GUY who's gonna stand up and EAT the free buffet while wondering HOW he'll make his rent. He's the type OF guy to push ALL in and work his way back into the MONEY.

Like I said, GIVE him until signing day. Recruiting season is not OVER yet, and as long as The Sandman has a chip AND a chair, he's got a shot at ANYONE in the country. Kiss your GRANNIES and eat your sammies - Al Golden is COMING after any commit you don't have LOCKED down.

Bearcane?

anybody seen what his forearms say

349.jpg

No. What they say?

You guys are missing the fact that these tattoos are SEC related.

Ya know **** well the SEC schools will pay to remove that ****

Advertisement
I WARNED you guys that Al "The Raccoon" Golden will SNEAK around and come back with BAGS of treasure. This is just ANOTHER example of that. When the HEAT is on at the table, and the CHIPS are waning, he's not the GUY who's gonna stand up and EAT the free buffet while wondering HOW he'll make his rent. He's the type OF guy to push ALL in and work his way back into the MONEY.

Like I said, GIVE him until signing day. Recruiting season is not OVER yet, and as long as The Sandman has a chip AND a chair, he's got a shot at ANYONE in the country. Kiss your GRANNIES and eat your sammies - Al Golden is COMING after any commit you don't have LOCKED down.

You're celebrating because we may get a visit? My have times changed.

I'm not going to get excited. Wasn't this kid the one that was always about to come down for a visit this summer? Not sure he ever did. Don't get me wrong, he is country strong and we take him in a flash. But I still want Valentine. Landing both to go with the rest of an very good dline haul would remove some of the pain from the end on the season. Moten and Jenkins are excellent gets but not sure either is the NT beast the 3- 4 needs. With the two jucos DTs, Chad and Trent this is the best dline class we have seen in a long time. We need Valentine back to make it truely great, but this kid would make a wonderful replacement for him.

And people doubted me when I said there are some seriously mentally unbalanced people in here. I did get a chuckle over the "Raccoon" thing though.

Advertisement
Free Trip, he aint comin...yall and crootin dont mix.. Do yall really want me to write Bleak Visions IV ?... yall act like this is your first rodeo...Yall know we dont steal 5 star out of state recruits at the last second from SEC teams...come on guys yall are better than this...sigh............. Don't shoot the messenger.

Can't really sit around and read too many more negative posts on LRG without posting some facts.

Lamont IS a top elite prospect. Many here question the Under Armour week and whether he plays competition, so... just some facts...

Lamont was complaining about his back late in the regular season. Sat a few practices. Went to the under armour game and practiced with elite kids, still suffering through these issues but didn't say a word. One of the Under Armour coaches noticed him struggling to just walk the last day and they sent him to the ER. He has 2 bulging disk in his back that will require a procedure. (similar to Romo's situation)

As far as competition, Florida football is the best of the best "talent wise". Coaching, may be a different subject. With that said, he has gone up against elite prospects week after week with good technique. Jethro Franklin caught a game where Lamont, Harold Landry and Kentavius Street were all on the field at once and the best player BY FAR was Gaillaird (with bulging disks in his back). He's dealt with cut blocks and double teams about 75 to 80% of the season if not more and still has a very impressive film.

As far as these recent reports, lol at the insiders. Everyone that needs to know anything (UGA's staff and Miami's staff) has known that Lamont was taking this official visit every since December. We insist our players stay hush mouthed to reporters more now after a few earlier misinterpretations of their words. So as far as the reports circulating about Lamont visiting next week, they are true, and he would've been down THIS weekend but UGA is coming up here tomorrow.

Where ever Lamont goes, he's going to be a good one. VERY good get off, uses his hands well, extremely strong in his lower body and moves well laterally. Has work to do on his upper body strength which is a plus, because that comes with big guys.

Go Canes

Can't really sit around and read too many more negative posts on LRG without posting some facts.

Lamont IS a top elite prospect. Many here question the Under Armour week and whether he plays competition, so... just some facts...

Lamont was complaining about his back late in the regular season. Sat a few practices. Went to the under armour game and practiced with elite kids, still suffering through these issues but didn't say a word. One of the Under Armour coaches noticed him struggling to just walk the last day and they sent him to the ER. He has 2 bulging disk in his back that will require a procedure. (similar to Romo's situation)

As far as competition, Florida football is the best of the best "talent wise". Coaching, may be a different subject. With that said, he has gone up against elite prospects week after week with good technique. Jethro Franklin caught a game where Lamont, Harold Landry and Kentavius Street were all on the field at once and the best player BY FAR was Gaillaird (with bulging disks in his back). He's dealt with cut blocks and double teams about 75 to 80% of the season if not more and still has a very impressive film.

As far as these recent reports, lol at the insiders. Everyone that needs to know anything (UGA's staff and Miami's staff) has known that Lamont was taking this official visit every since December. We insist our players stay hush mouthed to reporters more now after a few earlier misinterpretations of their words. So as far as the reports circulating about Lamont visiting next week, they are true, and he would've been down THIS weekend but UGA is coming up here tomorrow.

Where ever Lamont goes, he's going to be a good one. VERY good get off, uses his hands well, extremely strong in his lower body and moves well laterally. Has work to do on his upper body strength which is a plus, because that comes with big guys.

Go Canes

All this is good but do we have a legitimate shot at landing him?

Advertisement
Thanks for the clarification Coach. There are some on this board that believe Florida football is in the elite while all other states talents are mediocre at best, hence every time an OOS kid struggles in a practice or game it's always "he's only played weak competition" line. He's definitely a top player around the country and we'd be grateful to have him just like any other university would.

We'll see once he takes the visit. The kid is about feeling the love. Once he got the UGA tat's I felt it was a done deal to be honest but with the guy who primarily recruited him gone, that 'love' is gone essentially. Coach Scott & Franklin have done a good job with Lamont and Landry. They're just so stubborn to being loyal (actually a trait I'm proud that they have). So, we'll see.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Thanks for the input! People like you dropping in is what makes this site great

Advertisement
Back