DT Lamont Gaillard update

Advertisement
anybody seen what his forearms say

349.jpg

Now this kid is actually in valentine's league. But me, I strive for the best. Retain Valentine and get this kid also. This, this would IMHO give the AL redemption......

Advertisement
I WARNED you guys that Al "The Raccoon" Golden will SNEAK around and come back with BAGS of treasure. This is just ANOTHER example of that. When the HEAT is on at the table, and the CHIPS are waning, he's not the GUY who's gonna stand up and EAT the free buffet while wondering HOW he'll make his rent. He's the type OF guy to push ALL in and work his way back into the MONEY.

Like I said, GIVE him until signing day. Recruiting season is not OVER yet, and as long as The Sandman has a chip AND a chair, he's got a shot at ANYONE in the country. Kiss your GRANNIES and eat your sammies - Al Golden is COMING after any commit you don't have LOCKED down.

I WARNED you guys that Al "The Raccoon" Golden will SNEAK around and come back with BAGS of treasure. This is just ANOTHER example of that. When the HEAT is on at the table, and the CHIPS are waning, he's not the GUY who's gonna stand up and EAT the free buffet while wondering HOW he'll make his rent. He's the type OF guy to push ALL in and work his way back into the MONEY.

Like I said, GIVE him until signing day. Recruiting season is not OVER yet, and as long as The Sandman has a chip AND a chair, he's got a shot at ANYONE in the country. Kiss your GRANNIES and eat your sammies - Al Golden is COMING after any commit you don't have LOCKED down.

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
The commentary on him from the UA game was really rough from just about everyone covering the game. Maybe he was banged up or something.

The commentary on him from the UA game was really rough from just about everyone covering the game. Maybe he was banged up or something.

Earl Vaughan Jr. ‏@FOEarlVaughanJr Jan 2
Pine Forest's Lamont Gaillard to miss Under Armour All-American game with possible sprained back/herniated disc per Coach Bill Sochovka.

Advertisement

Earl Vaughan Jr. ‏@FOEarlVaughanJr Jan 2
Pine Forest's Lamont Gaillard to miss Under Armour All-American game with possible sprained back/herniated disc per Coach Bill Sochovka.

He apparently practiced all week and struggled. Maybe the back thing was pretty severe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back