DT Antonio Alfano

Advertisement
Good landing spot CU needs to import talent, and if I am not mistaken UM's Nigel Bethel also transferred there. Tucker just landed speed and front 7 talent.

Go Canes
Uga was close to landing him when they had Mel Tucker so that connection paid off there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Severe emotional and psychological issues due to the illness of an elderly relative are not normal reactions. I know, everyone grieves in their own way. But a relatively mature adult can process a grandmother up there in age getting sick and facing death.

I’ve worked in mental health for 11 years. Not trying to sound disrespectful or attack you. But what you said couldn’t be more incorrect. Losing someone close to you can 💯 create psychological issues which can trigger signs of mental illness. The bigger issue here seems to be way more then just an isolated incident however. I won’t comment further because i do not know much of the facts with this young man. Sad story. Kid was a baller

My mom passed when I was in boot camp.
I was 18 years old. I went home on emergency leave for one week. When I got back I had a meeting with the company commander and he offered for me to go home and come back in 6 months. I still had about 2 months left to graduate. I asked him if his wife died would the Marine Corps give him 6 months off and he said no. I told him then I’m saying too.
Everyone goes through sht in life and can’t just pick up and run back home. It’s called being an adult.
Kid is either looking for an excuse to bounce or has something else going on. Plenty of kids have family losses while away and most of them stay.

Says a brainwashed marine.

I’ve worked in mental health for 11 years. Not trying to sound disrespectful or attack you. But what you said couldn’t be more incorrect. Losing someone close to you can 💯 create psychological issues which can trigger signs of mental illness. The bigger issue here seems to be way more then just an isolated incident however. I won’t comment further because i do not know much of the facts with this young man. Sad story. Kid was a baller
Truth I know some one who went crazy after his cousin was shot dead

Says a brainwashed marine.

That “brainwashed marine” signed up to lay down his life to give you the privilege of spouting ignorant brain-dead opinions like this one.

What have you done for your fellow countrymen?

Here’s one idea: maybe next time just show a little fūcking respect.

Advertisement
That “brainwashed marine” signed up to lay down his life to give you the privilege of spouting ignorant brain-dead opinions like this one.

What have you done for your fellow countrymen?

Here’s one idea: maybe next time just show a little fūcking respect.
23 years in the army half of them with first infantry division.
To think the armed forces is bigger or more important than family is stupid and only a brainwashed person would say that.

To think the armed forces is bigger or more important than family is stupid and only a brainwashed person would say that.

1. Thank you for your service.
2. You should know better.
3. That's not at all what the man said.

Thank you for your service but where does it say that in my statement. When he bounced from Bama his grandfather passed and he said he wanted to be close to home. He’s from NJ and ended up in Colorado. So like I said in my post he’s using as an excuse “unless something else is going on”
He wasn’t leaving Bama to be with his sick grandfather. His grandfather already passed.

23 years in I guess you were in a leadership position so let me ask you: How many soldiers regardless of rank did you give 6 months leave to go home and grieve. How many soldiers did you have e the power to change their duty station cause of a sick relative?

Advertisement
Thank you for your service but where does it say that in my statement. When he bounced from Bama his grandfather passed and he said he wanted to be close to home. He’s from NJ and ended up in Colorado. So like I said in my post he’s using as an excuse “unless something else is going on”
He wasn’t leaving Bama to be with his sick grandfather. His grandfather already passed.

23 years in I guess you were in a leadership position so let me ask you: How many soldiers regardless of rank did you give 6 months leave to go home and grieve. How many soldiers did you have e the power to change their duty station cause of a sick relative?

Two different points, the fact he went to Colorado shows that family wasnt that important.
But you said that choosing to go home is weak, Your post implied that life goes on and is better to continue than going home.
A lot of the hardest and toughest soldiers I had were very family oriented.
When my grandfather, grandmother and father died, I took the two weeks of emergency leave to be with my love ones.
Doesn't make me less of a soldier. I dont want fake hooah in my unit.
The armed forces values family so much that no matter where you at in the world they will send you home when a family member dies or any other serious emergency.
Is a personal decision but is stupid to call anyone weak for going home to be with family during tough times.

Two different points, the fact he went to Colorado shows that family wasnt that important.
But you said that choosing to go home is weak, Your post implied that life goes on and is better to continue than going home.
A lot of the hardest and toughest soldiers I had were very family oriented.
When my grandfather, grandmother and father died, I took the two weeks of emergency leave to be with my love ones.
Doesn't make me less of a soldier. I dont want fake hooah in my unit.
The armed forces values family so much that no matter where you at in the world they will send you home when a family member dies or any other serious emergency.
Is a personal decision but is stupid to call anyone weak for going home to be with family during tough times.
They send you home and then your *** better get back. I never said he shouldn’t go hone, but using your family as an excuse for an out? That was my point.
Nowhere in my post did I say he shouldn’t even miss a practice for a family member.
Also, the Marines did send me home for a week (as I stated in my post). Never said I chose not to go to my own mother’s funeral. I was offered an out after I got back and I didn’t take it.
If you think that’s brainwashing then I don’t know what to tell you.

Whether you agree with his opinion or not, no reason to come at him with that “brainwash” bullshlt.

That’s a dumbass stereotype.

That’s disrespectful whether you served in the Armed Forces or you didn’t.

Advertisement
Back