DT Antonio Alfano

Advertisement
He's obviously having severe personal/emotional/psychological issues, a lot related to the illness of his grandmother.

I don't think he would suddenly start doing better if he transferred to UM, unless we guaranteed a year of absence like we did with Willis so he could get the issues behind him.

A risky proposition but you have to understand that this kid is probably not ready to step in and play.

That being said, we might be able to deal with his particular needs better than Bama and Saban.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2372263001

Advertisement
Severe emotional and psychological issues due to the illness of an elderly relative are not normal reactions. I know, everyone grieves in their own way. But a relatively mature adult can process a grandmother up there in age getting sick and facing death.

Contact him! Call him, text him, FaceTime, Skype, etc..Do whatever it takes to get him here.

G. Willis was a ticking time bomb at UF. Came here and rehabilitated himself. Gave us the best year a DT has had in over 2 decades.

When the reward is greater than the risk, take it!

"Don't let the past determine your future."
- Me N****

Severe emotional and psychological issues due to the illness of an elderly relative are not normal reactions. I know, everyone grieves in their own way. But a relatively mature adult can process a grandmother up there in age getting sick and facing death.

EXACTLY!

Just more excuses to deflect the failures of the great unwashed.

The kid is a physical freak, and a mental mess.

Advertisement
I don’t think that’s the case, but ok. Again, if you’re somewhat mature with a grip on reality, that alone shouldn’t cause severe mental issues and emotional issue.
I’m pretty sure his dad or parents have weighed in on his potential transfer.
Matador is just guessing here anyway. Kid has issues.

Just sit down. Let’s talk about it. Grab a corona.
I have some friends from Colombia and Dominican Republic coming later.
7C46E5C3-A5D1-4383-B42C-3BC603E429BF.jpeg

tf? He is an 18 year old kid

Advertisement
A mature adult? He's 19. Maybe she is a mother figure, maybe his only family. Hard to judge when you have zero clue about the kid's history.

This kid had a lot of issues prior to Bama. I’m not sure how close he was with grandma or not but it’s not a surprise to anyone in central NJ that he’s transferring already.

Advertisement
This kid had a lot of issues prior to Bama. I’m not sure how close he was with grandma or not but it’s not a surprise to anyone in central NJ that he’s transferring already.
Bingo! He’s got a lot of personal issues he needs to take care of first, bama didn’t do their homework or just ignored it

“I don’t give af about my family dying so neither should this 19 year old.”

Translated for you

Advertisement
Back