2024 Drelon Miller

Exactly. Trader is a much more explosive weapon than his usage at Chaminade would seem to indicate, but it's not like Miller is just running 9 routes. He's routinely making the first defender(s) miss on slants, WR screens, and hitches before exploding past everyone and making house calls as well as burning corners over the top with his vertical speed.

And my intent here isn't to downplay Trader. It's merely to emphasize just how massive a win it would be for us to land Miller over USC and LSU. Miller has the talent to be a legit, bonafide WR1 who gives us a caliber of weapon we haven't had athletically on the outside in the last decade other than freshman year Ahmmon Richards.
Agreed on the first part about Trader. Miller as an athlete/wr is top tier. The only thing that doesn’t look elite but is still good would appear to be top end speed. His agility/cuts, ability to run naturally into open space and acceleration looks great. He doesn’t seem to pull away from players and appears more often than not to just hold his lead because of great acceleration. His 100m best his soph year was only 11.75. I don’t doubt that he is running much faster than that but it confirms what I see on tape, which is not a burner.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agreed on the first part about Trader. Miller as an athlete/we is top tier. The only thing that doesn’t look elite but is still good would appear to be top end speed. His agility/cuts, ability to run naturally into open space and acceleration looks great. He doesn’t seem to pull away from players and appears more often than not to just hold his lead because of great acceleration. His 100m best his soph year was only 11.75. I don’t doubt that he is running much faster than that but it confirms what I see on tape, which is not a burner.
He reminds me of Ceedee Lamb

Brain Smith via Locked On Canes pod referenced him as the most likely to be a Cane among the June 2nd visitors.

He's not claiming any inside scoop on him; just pointing out that he's likely to just visit USC and Miami this month, must have an affinity to the city life, and Miami's depth chart is more desirable to an incoming FR WR.

This will be a fun one to track this month.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brain Smith via Locked On Canes pod referenced him as the most likely to be a Cane among the June 2nd visitors.

He's not claiming any inside scoop on him; just pointing out that he's likely to just visit USC and Miami this month, must have an affinity to the city life, and Miami's depth chart is more desirable to an incoming FR WR.

This will be a fun one to track this month.
Yeah but he is wrong. Miller already set his committment date as June 29th if i remember well. If he does commit it would be a silent andni doubt he would do it before visiting USC. Stranger things have happened tho

Yeah but he is wrong. Miller already set his committment date as June 29th if i remember well. If he does commit it would be a silent andni doubt he would do it before visiting USC. Stranger things have happened tho
I don’t believe he meant commits during visit or shortly after. Just would be a Cane by the time he makes his decision.

Exactly. Trader is a much more explosive weapon than his usage at Chaminade would seem to indicate, but it's not like Miller is just running 9 routes. He's routinely making the first defender(s) miss on slants, WR screens, and hitches before exploding past everyone and making house calls as well as burning corners over the top with his vertical speed.

And my intent here isn't to downplay Trader. It's merely to emphasize just how massive a win it would be for us to land Miller over USC and LSU. Miller has the talent to be a legit, bonafide WR1 who gives us a caliber of weapon we haven't had athletically on the outside in the last decade other than freshman year Ahmmon Richards.
The minute JJ committed to OSU....

Drelon Miller was my wr1. He is that sort of talent from what ive seen

I’ll do you one better… Dre played a little less than 55% of his overall snaps as a pure wr last season. Also played DB
Chaminade wr unit consisted of....

TO GO ALONG WITH TRADER.

Advertisement
The minute JJ committed to OSU....

Drelon Miller was my wr1. He is that sort of talent from what ive seen
If you were to rank Smith, Wingo, Miller, Trader from this year with D*ckey, Innis and H. Williams from last year... what is your order from worst to first?

Just wondering how these guys stack up against the guys we missed on last year.

If you were to rank Smith, Wingo, Miller, Trader from this year with D*ckey, Innis and H. Williams from last year... what is your order from worst to first?

Just wondering how these guys stack up against the guys we missed on last year.
Its BEFORE their sr szn but ill give it a go.

Smith
Miller
Innis
****ey
Wingo
Hykeem Williams
Trader

Its BEFORE their sr szn but ill give it a go.

Smith
Miller
Innis
****ey
Wingo
Hykeem Williams
Trader
Appreciate that. I was wondering if you'd have Miller ahead of Innis. Based on tape I felt the same way... would be huge to land this kid.

Smith just seems to be in a league of his own to me. Kids got all the tools.

Advertisement
Appreciate that. I was wondering if you'd have Miller ahead of Innis. Based on tape I felt the same way... would be huge to land this kid.

Smith just seems to be in a league of his own to me. Kids got all the tools.
Im bias because I know the Smith family my whole life (same island in the bahamas were from).

But its just natural at wr for him. It just looks easy...like hes just chilling meanwhile cooking folks.

An older bro that plays the position in college..an older cousin thats a long time nfl vet and the genes (bahamian family of athletes)...i said he would be a big time player by his sr year in high school when he was 11 and look at it. He has all the tools to be a real good one. Not even mad if he sticks with Osu...but want him n green n orange lol

Chaminade wr unit consisted of....

TO GO ALONG WITH TRADER.

Aye that’s hard..

Aye that’s hard..

GIF by Riot Society

Advertisement
Back