2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Impressive for a Soph, the one play where he just blows up the press coverage was nice. Looks physical while running past people.

Advertisement
What's the height weight? Also Idk anything about Houston but I'm assuming his comp is at least decent.

Only slight nitpick I can see off the highlights is he catches with his chest more often than I'd like but he's a soph and in the long run as long as he's catching it it don't really matter. That also could just be me being overly critical.

Also def agree with WR too electric with the ball to put on D

What's the height weight? Also Idk anything about Houston but I'm assuming his comp is at least decent.

Only slight nitpick I can see off the highlights is he catches with his chest more often than I'd like but he's a soph and in the long run as long as he's catching it it don't really matter. That also could just be me being overly critical.

Also def agree with WR too electric with the ball to put on D
He’s from the smoke (silsbee) and that district doesn’t play the best of competition HOWEVER if you can ball against west orange stark (Earl Thomas hs) then you can ball on anybody because they are regularly one of the best defenses and teams in the state dating back to the 80s. Their win percentage is higher than every other team in Texas other than 1 or two I believe. He’s a take

He’s from the smoke (silsbee) and that district doesn’t play the best of competition HOWEVER if you can ball against west orange stark (Earl Thomas hs) then you can ball on anybody because they are regularly one of the best defenses and teams in the state dating back to the 80s. Their win percentage is higher than every other team in Texas other than 1 or two I believe. He’s a take.
Thanks for the info. Don't know much about Texas football outside of the like nationally known programs.

I def agree he's a take not trying to sound like he's not. He's legit fast and quick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The idea of Miami Florida I know for sure would resonate to a silsbee Texas kid. If you’ve never been it’s just countryside. Elite basketball program and football is catching up. But nothing to do other than those things. Show me the oc and I’ll have something to sell

Advertisement
Back