2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
I mean the last big time player from the smoke went to baylor I believe and that was kalon Barnes. In his case in general I think he’s raised in a UT house hold. But his uncle was literally my hs basketball coach I can put feelers out.
Love me some Texas players but you always have to wonder if you have a legit shot because that UT and 8&4 money hit a little different lol Not to mention the significantly more loyalty to home town schools.

Love me some Texas players but you always have to wonder if you have a legit shot because that UT and 8&4 money hit a little different lol Not to mention the significantly more loyalty to home town schools.
That’s regional and a myth. That’s the 409. those kids will go anywhere to ball but they’re closer to Louisiana than they are to college station or Austin. I’m from Houston and nobody went to A&M unless they were from the north suburbs like cypress or Katy. Inner city kids liked UH, UT, LSU. In my hood we liked Miami. 😂 Everybody has bags now too

Last edited:
Advertisement
OV details please so I can update the key vistors thread. If the Miller recruitment has turned around, could there be hope w/another @1murhurricane recruit Lagway?

Story from today.

EAA8F4A6-3BB7-470A-B33D-706B8FC630B1.jpeg

Advertisement
Tbf we also have Mario stench, but if can show out with Dawson, that should end that narrative
We don’t have the horses that jimbo does
That roster is elite (on paper). I haven’t seen anyone do less with more than that team.
we almost pulled it off last year with over 100k over there on prime time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we’re making Miller an even bigger priority than any of the local WR’s in this class and I’m thrilled to hear he’s taking an OV here in early June.

Miller looks like the type of receiver you back the brinks truck up for.

Miller
Trader
Hawkins
Robinson

That would be a tremendous haul right there. Would actually prefer another premier out-of-state WR if one of the local guys chooses to play games, but on paper that would be an A+.

Last edited:
I hope we’re making Miller an even bigger priority than any of the local WR’s in this class and I’m thrilled to hear he’s taking an OV here in early June.

Miller looks like the type of receiver you back the brinks truck up for.

Miller
Trader
Hawkins
Robinson

That would be a tremendous haul right there. Would actually prefer another premier out-of-state WR if one of the local guys choose to play games, but on paper that would be an A+.
Yep and i think he’d be the #2 wr in sfla over chance and jojo

That’s regional and a myth. That’s the 409. those kids will go anywhere to ball but they’re closer to Louisiana than they are to college station or Austin. I’m from Houston and nobody went to A&M unless they were from the north suburbs like cypress or Katy. Inner city kids liked UH, UT, LSU. In my hood we liked Miami. 😂 Everybody has bags now too
Everyone does not have bags, example 1: see UiF

Advertisement
Back