2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
That was an awful loss. We looked like a boxer with his right arm tied to his left leg.

Let us not forget that the game played out like Cristobal planned, the strategy was clearly to turn it into a grinding, boring slog and inch to a 13-7 win. We just had a couple defensive breakdowns and gave up huge gains that blew up the plan. Once TAMU went up 17-3 a couple minutes into the 3rd quarter , it was game over. Jimbo knew UM couldn't (or wouldn't) push the ball downfield because we don't have WRs. So he just sat on the lead and watched the UM offense try to dink and dunk down the field, which inevitably would fail after a stupid penalty or turnover.

Let us not forget that the game played out like Cristobal planned, the strategy was clearly to turn it into a grinding, boring slog and inch to a 13-7 win. We just had a couple defensive breakdowns and gave up huge gains that blew up the plan. Once TAMU went up 17-3 a couple minutes into the 3rd quarter , it was game over. Jimbo knew UM couldn't (or wouldn't) push the ball downfield because we don't have WRs. So he just sat on the lead and watched the UM offense try to dink and dunk down the field, which inevitably would fail after a stupid penalty or turnover.
That muffed punt is what really killed us. We had momentum in the game until that happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Miller, the No. 16-ranked wide receiver in the country out of Silsbee (Texas) High School in Southeast, Texas, is set to open next month with an official visit to Miami on June 2-4 weekend. Miller will also make his way back to USC for an official visit on June 23-25 weekend.

Miller’s first trip to Coral Gables looms large as former Houston OC Shannon Dawson looks to put the Hurricanes in the mix.

“With Coach Dawson going there, I see something special in their offense,” Miller told On3.

Miller, the No. 16-ranked wide receiver in the country out of Silsbee (Texas) High School in Southeast, Texas, is set to open next month with an official visit to Miami on June 2-4 weekend. Miller will also make his way back to USC for an official visit on June 23-25 weekend.

Miller’s first trip to Coral Gables looms large as former Houston OC Shannon Dawson looks to put the Hurricanes in the mix.

“With Coach Dawson going there, I see something special in their offense,” Miller told On3.

Big time want in this class. Going to be hard to beat out USC if they really want him.

Big time want in this class. Going to be hard to beat out USC if they really want him.
IMG_2003.jpg

said it in the KJ Duff thread, but get. this. done!

Advertisement
Advertisement

I Forgot About Dre.

Advertisement
Back