2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah bro. At some point you gotta know when you’re the lame guy at the club being used for drinks. Free trip all the way.
Sometimes those drinks yield results…

Bill Cosby GIF

Advertisement
Garrett Wilson wasn’t bad either.
I forgot about G. The only thing Dre is being knocked for is his district comp and top end speed. Waddle was the truth but couldn’t really catch a lick back then. He still body catches some things but he’s an explosive as it gets. G was the supreme athlete at lake Travis that could take the top off at any point. I think drelon is a combination of both of them at the same point as far as their strong points go. Dre isn’t waddle or Wilson fast but he’s a monster in the open field like waddle while also beating double teams deep

Advertisement
I forgot about G. The only thing Dre is being knocked for is his district comp and top end speed. Waddle was the truth but couldn’t really catch a lick back then. He still body catches some things but he’s an explosive as it gets. G was the supreme athlete at lake Travis that could take the top off at any point. I think drelon is a combination of both of them at the same point as far as their strong points go. Dre isn’t waddle or Wilson fast but he’s a monster in the open field like waddle while also beating double teams deep

Looks like a thinner (but not rail thin obviously, just comparative) Deebo Samuel with his open field ability.

I wonder how many players that people thought were free trips last cycle…,,that ended up signing with us? 🤔
All of players from last cycle unofficially visited at least once. I’m not saying there’s no chance with Miller, but no Unofficial visits makes me think this is one of those trips.

Advertisement
All of players from last cycle unofficially visited at least once. I’m not saying there’s no chance with Miller, but no Unofficial visits makes me think this is one of those trips.
He still has the ability to unofficial visit after this visit. So he could still fall into the category you speak of, he just doesn’t at the moment.

Advertisement
Back