2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Honest question: what is Riley’s track record with WRs? Hollywood Brown is one. Any others?
CeeDee Lamb is another. Outside of that, you may have a point here. Because had Ahmmon Richards stayed healthy, he’d been a 1st rounder for sure. Then we might have as many 1st round WRs as Riley in as many years lol.

What separates him is he can pretty much guarantee the WRs that they will have a 1st round QB throwing to them in an elite offensive system. We don’t have that

Advertisement
Honest question: what is Riley’s track record with WRs? Hollywood Brown is one. Any others?

Riley’s track record with receivers is excellent and he also has the best reputation with QB’s of any coach in the country, which obviously has a big impact on recruiting wideouts as well. And as much as some may not like it, he can add Jordan Addison being a first rounder to the list of names others have already included in recent posts as receivers he’s coached who’ve gone on to be early-round picks.

Which is why if we’re able to win this battle against USC for a truly elite WR like Miller, it would be a monumental victory for us.

Advertisement
Sleep Yawn GIF

Advertisement
Miller told Canesport that Colbie Young was his host. He said that Young told him why he chose Miami and about the other options he had. He also told him how things were now. Sounded very positive.

Miller says in particular “the relationship with the coaches and players” is what stood out most to him. He took the trip with his parents and three sisters and says they were wowed as much as he was.

“They loved it – the way coaches were talking to them, the meetings we had, my parents thought it was pretty cool,”

Shannon Dawson “showed me what he did in the past with Tank Dell and his other players, how he used them and moved them around. It basically was he’s capable of doing that, and with me being much bigger than those players (6-2, 200) it’d be much easier, you know, and just trusting him.”

On WR coach Kevin Beard: “He was awesome. Coach KB, we’ve had a bond ever since he started recruiting me. We just click. He’s amazing the way he coaches, what he does with his players.”

Mario Cristobal : “Was amazing the whole visit. He was talking to me every chance he could get, letting me know how special this place is and how bad he wants to coach me and to come be a part of something special.”

Miller told Canesport that Colbie Young was his host. He said that Young told him why he chose Miami and about the other options he had. He also told him how things were now. Sounded very positive.

Miller says in particular “the relationship with the coaches and players” is what stood out most to him. He took the trip with his parents and three sisters and says they were wowed as much as he was.

“They loved it – the way coaches were talking to them, the meetings we had, my parents thought it was pretty cool,”

Shannon Dawson “showed me what he did in the past with Tank Dell and his other players, how he used them and moved them around. It basically was he’s capable of doing that, and with me being much bigger than those players (6-2, 200) it’d be much easier, you know, and just trusting him.”

On WR coach Kevin Beard: “He was awesome. Coach KB, we’ve had a bond ever since he started recruiting me. We just click. He’s amazing the way he coaches, what he does with his players.”

Mario Cristobal : “Was amazing the whole visit. He was talking to me every chance he could get, letting me know how special this place is and how bad he wants to coach me and to come be a part of something special.”
Sounds pretty positive. Love this

Advertisement

Feel like we’re creeping up for the steal here…

Advertisement
Back