Dream staff if Mario is HC (Long)

Advertisement
Some coaches that were with Mario at FIU

Ponce (OC at app state)
Scott Satterfield (UL HC)
Geoff Collins (GT HC)

Those two HCs on the hot seat? Any interest there as coordinators?

Personally, I open the bag to Sala'vea and let him be DC here in Miami. Bring me a Polynesian dammit!

Cristobal's last OC at FIU was Tim Cramsey, who eventually ended up at Marshall thanks to Alex Mirabal, who was at Marshall at the time before reuniting with Cristobal at Oregon. Perhaps another name to look out although I wouldn't mind having someone like Doc Holliday on staff...Holliday always recruited Florida well at all his stops was a good coach at Marshall.

Advertisement
Some coaches that were with Mario at FIU

Ponce (OC at app state)
Scott Satterfield (UL HC)
Geoff Collins (GT HC)

Those two HCs on the hot seat? Any interest there as coordinators?

Personally, I open the bag to Sala'vea and let him be DC here in Miami. Bring me a Polynesian dammit!

5ujvdc.jpg

If Mario were to accept, would love to see him pry Tosh Lopoi away from the NFL in some capacity.

Guy can recruit his *** off!!!!
That would be hilarious/cool because the board has been infatuated with him for about 15 years

Cause we’re stupid . That’s a **** of an offensive mind . It’s a matter of time before he’s calling plays a rival big program
Bobby Petrino is one of the biggest ******** in the sport. He cheated on his wife, he lied to his employees several times, almost killed himself and his affair in a motocycle accident, quit in the NFL... the list goes on.

People dont want Freeze but want Petrino. Help.

Advertisement
Donnie Soldinger as RB coach and Butch Davis as DC. Keep Simpson as he is a good recruiter for Georgia.
HC - Mario Cristobal
OC/QB’s - Rob Chudzinski
RB’s - Don Soldinger or Frank Gore Sr
WR’s - Curtis Johnson or Kevin Beard
TE’s - Larry Coker or Greg Olsen
OL’s - Art Kehoe

DC - Butch Davis
LB’s - Greg Schiano
DL’s - Greg Mark or Clint Hurtt
DB’s - Mark Stoops
ST’s - Ed Reed

Advertisement
HC - Mario Cristobal
OC/QB’s - Rob Chudzinski
RB’s - Don Soldinger or Frank Gore Sr
WR’s - Curtis Johnson or Kevin Beard
TE’s - Larry Coker or Greg Olsen
OL’s - Art Kehoe

DC - Butch Davis
LB’s - Greg Schiano
DL’s - Greg Mark or Clint Hurtt
DB’s - Mark Stoops
ST’s - Mike Rumph
Not Rumph. Ed Reed. He blocked plenty of kicks

Advertisement
No, I know he will clean up down here in South Florida. I’m asking can he pull those elite offensive lineman across the country? (Elite ranking wise.) I’m sure we are all tired of subpar offensive line play lol.
Yes he can, should be easier than getting kids to Eugene

Bobby Petrino is one of the biggest ******** in the sport. He cheated on his wife, he lied to his employees several times, almost killed himself and his affair in a motocycle accident, quit in the NFL... the list goes on.

People dont want Freeze but want Petrino. Help.
Who the **** cares ? Since when is there a correlation between being a swell guy and winning ? I’d take him in a heartbeat as a play caller . You’d be outside your mind not to

I’ll bite… This is a mix of realistic coaches and who I wouldn’t mind on staff.

OC/QB: Brian Lindgreen (Oregon St)
RB: Jajuan Seider (Penn St)/ James Coley (Texas AM)
WR: Bryan McClendon (Oregon)
TE/ST: Bobby Williams (Oregon)
OL: Alex Mirabal (Oregon)

DC: Jim Bowles (Oklahoma St)/Glenn Schumann (Georgia)
DL: Ed Orgeron AHC - nothing to do with him coaching here 30 years ago. One of the best DL coaches in country, big time recruiter. I’m iffy on him due to him throwing shots on his own coaches previous and current. Wild card. Would be a big boom or bust hire. Mario will go big on his DL coach.
LB: Brian Jean-Mary (Tennessee)
DB/Co DC: Jimmy Lake (Washington)
CB: Rod Chance (Oregon)

Advertisement
Back