Dream staff if Mario is HC (Long)

I’ll bite… This is a mix of realistic coaches and who I wouldn’t mind on staff.

OC/QB: Brian Lindgreen (Oregon St)
RB: Jajuan Seider (Penn St)/ James Coley (Texas AM)
WR: Bryan McClendon (Oregon)
TE/ST: Bobby Williams (Oregon)
OL: Alex Mirabal (Oregon)

DC: Jim Bowles (Oklahoma St)/Glenn Schumann (Georgia)
DL: Ed Orgeron AHC - nothing to do with him coaching here 30 years ago. One of the best DL coaches in country, big time recruiter. I’m iffy on him due to him throwing shots on his own coaches previous and current. Wild card. Would be a big boom or bust hire. Mario will go big on his DL coach.
LB: Brian Jean-Mary (Tennessee)
DB/Co DC: Jimmy Lake (Washington)
CB: Rod Chance (Oregon)

Very nice!
I would love for Zack Kittley to be our OC with Mario as HC.

Advertisement
I appreciate you fam. I am trying to get my name on the most respected poster thread lol. I have been here since 2013 with nothing to show for. Feeling like Scott Patchan of CiS :confused:
I myself would never want to be of any group that would have me.

😂

Very nice!
I would love for Zack Kittley to be our OC with Mario as HC.
Yeah he’s a young dude. they’re def putting up huge numbers at Western Kentucky. I just went with someone who has a more balanced attack.

If anyone puts a coach over Lincoln Riley is a big joke. I hate mid level coaches for the 4th time. Do better

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard the same thing about T-Rob and him. Not sure if true, but it was when he was back at Auburn supposably.
Moorehead seemed to be carving up defenses up until the ER visit against Stanford. I hope he is okay too.
If Likens does bounce and McClendon's wife doesn't want him here still. Then I am throwing everything at Mickey Joseph. I doubt the next LSU coach will want to let him go, but this is my dream staff lol.
Give me Frank Ponce for OC. Cuban connection on offense with Mario and Alex Mirabal.
I think that T-Rob and Mario can kiss and make up if it's mutually beneficial.

Give me Frank Ponce for OC. Cuban connection on offense with Mario and Alex Mirabal.
I think that T-Rob and Mario can kiss and make up if it's mutually beneficial.

I rather Zack Kittley, TBH. We have a future NFL QB in our hands. Kittley would get the most out of this offense IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ponce? Dude gtho
They're averaging about 35 ppg and look what he's done with Chase Brice. Cutcliffe is supposed to be this QB whisperer and kid sucked at Duke. Frank is good. May not be the best OC out there; but the guy is damned good and knows the landscape. Would be a good fit down here.

They're averaging about 35 ppg and look what he's done with Chase Brice. Cutcliffe is supposed to be this QB whisperer and kid sucked at Duke. Frank is good. May not be the best OC out there; but the guy is damned good and knows the landscape. Would be a good fit down here.

I get the feeling Ponce will be on staff if Mario takes the UM gig.
It just makes too much sense.
Perhaps same deal with James Coley.

i'd hate to lose t rob due to his reputation and recruiting but it's hard to start with a new HC, OC, and DC and keep position coaches. probably going to be a clean sweep

Advertisement
Back