Drake Maye vs Miami Defense

The WRs and QB runs will eat us alive in our man 1 looks and the QB seems poised enough to eat you alive in zone. That DL everyone talked about will need to show up in this game in order to have much of a chance of holding them under 30-35. This will allow our LBs to stay at home vs the RPO and the rest of their offense becomes limited after that. Gonna need to score some points here

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s going to be ugly
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
It means UNC defensively is BBQ chicken and we have more talent overall if certain guys play this week
I understood the point you were making. I guess I should have asked, "what does that matter?" Especially given this team and program

Advertisement
I understood the point you were making. I guess I should have asked, "what does that matter?" Especially given this team and program
I feel like the players will be up for this game especially after all the national embarrassment the past week and a half, that has me low key confident

He’s very good. They’ll score points. So? Pressure him and force a fumble. Confuse him. Also, when he’s sitting on the bench, punish his defense and make him one dimensional. Jesus Christ, some of you are acting like we’re playing Alabama and we’re the worst team in the country. We’ve played one bad game. It was really bad, and it was really inexcusable. But it was one game. We’re still a better team with better coaches overall than North ******* Carolina.

Advertisement
He’s very good. They’ll score points. So? Pressure him and force a fumble. Confuse him. Also, when he’s sitting on the bench, punish his defense and make him one dimensional. Jesus Christ, some of you are acting like we’re playing Alabama and we’re the worst team in the country. We’ve played one bad game. It was really bad, and it was really inexcusable. But it was one game. We’re still a better team with better coaches overall than North ******* Carolina.
Contain and pressure the QB. 2 things we couldn't even do vs BCC. I don't expect the world to flip on its head this week but we need to see some blitzes this week.

Miami isn't playing Bama, but....

Can you name 5 D1P5 schools that you are confident our Hurricanes could beat right now?

Advertisement
Back