Dorsey

Advertisement
And by the way you get first round picks by developing the talent you have. That falls on your coaches and your peers... If you think chief as much as i love him is more talented because he was a first round pick than either brevin or will youd be ape **** crazy. How bout jimmy graham? Ill fill in for you(he was a basketball player and didnt have time to DEVELOP) kid word would be develop. Im sorry you dont realize how pivital good coaching is. Youre that way because its been so long since as a um fan yall have even seen adequate coaching. Just look at that Joe burrow led lsu squad. They went from a ****** offense and a talented defense that we shouldve beat to that same exact team plus todd orlando dominating college football and winning the chip. How bout in our own program. Dan enos offense to lashlee offense. You gonna say that was all king huh? You know i ***** with u d. But its crazy to act like we havent had talented teams and thats why weve been losing... Its really knuckin futs to be honest. Than no one shouldve took issue with No d and no one shouldve took issue with cmr (god bless him) or enos either. Cause it was all the kids faults we had a route tree that involved 5 routes total and the same kids running routes they physically shouldve never came near. Youre too smart to say some dumb ****t like that and genuinely believe it.
i have a disagreement with the first sentence, i think if development is a problem that get solved in the NFl. We are sending scrubs to the NFL mostly the last 13 years......if they dont do well here and they turn into pro bowlers at the next level then coaching is a problem. But they stay the same type of player or get worse. So agree to disagree

i have a disagreement with the first sentence, i think if development is a problem that get solved in the NFl. We are sending scrubs to the NFL mostly the last 13 years......if they dont do well here and they turn into pro bowlers at the next level then coaching is a problem. But they stay the same type of player or get worse. So agree to disagree
Agree to disagree is all to the good. Think weve had plenty of players get far better once they left here. But for me even if that was the case then id say evaluations were the problem there more than anything. Cause those sortve kids shouldve never been here. This program was built on the backs of under rated kids who were developed by superior coaching. In our good years we always had amazing staffs from top to bottom with few exceptions. Coker himself was one exception once he became a coach but the rest of the staff was top notch until his complacency and inability to accept blame ran off a decent number of them. Weve NEVER been the program who consistently dominated in recruiting cycles. Wed hit on our share but developing kids is what made us elite. Now its just complacency that leads fans to say social media and the internet has taken away that edge. Its coaches incapable of doing the leg work and ****ting on relationships that has taken away that from us. But all good. Im done ranting.

If I have 1 fox hole spot and it had to be a Hurricanes QB. I gotta go with Steve Walsh!!

Go Canes!!
8C9C40BE-A711-4FC8-A866-8D8791938C63.gif

Advertisement
Agree to disagree is all to the good. Think weve had plenty of players get far better once they left here. But for me even if that was the case then id say evaluations were the problem there more than anything. Cause those sortve kids shouldve never been here. This program was built on the backs of under rated kids who were developed by superior coaching. In our good years we always had amazing staffs from top to bottom with few exceptions. Coker himself was one exception once he became a coach but the rest of the staff was top notch until his complacency and inability to accept blame ran off a decent number of them. Weve NEVER been the program who consistently dominated in recruiting cycles. Wed hit on our share but developing kids is what made us elite. Now its just complacency that leads fans to say social media and the internet has taken away that edge. Its coaches incapable of doing the leg work and ****ting on relationships that has taken away that from us. But all good. Im done ranting.
I disagree in a way I think those under rated kids we found were badly rated cause the world was bigger. Camps and the net shrunk that and those guys now are the high rated kids. We had the advantage then of knowing who was who, they were under rated but to us they were studs no on knew of.

Was reading that Dorsey was approached by multiple teams during the off-season to become an offensive coordinator.

However, Dorsey’s a smart guy and saw the big picture. Wait a year, stay in the same system with your proven young QB who you have a great relationship with, and work under a head coach you’ve know for 10+ years vs going to a new program with a new QB and a new HC. Next year when Daboll takes a head coaching gig, Dorsey slides in the OC role with his same QB and same HC.

Guy is being very deliberate about his career progression.

Was reading that Dorsey was approached by multiple teams during the off-season to become an offensive coordinator.

However, Dorsey’s a smart guy and saw the big picture. Wait a year, stay in the same system with your proven young QB who you have a great relationship with, and work under a head coach you’ve know for 10+ years vs going to a new program with a new QB and a new HC. Next year when Daboll takes a head coaching gig, Dorsey slides in the OC role with his same QB and same HC.

Guy is being very deliberate about his career progression.
Why wouldn’t he just stay and take the Buffalo OC job provided they offer it to him

Advertisement
I disagree in a way I think those under rated kids we found were badly rated cause the world was bigger. Camps and the net shrunk that and those guys now are the high rated kids. We had the advantage then of knowing who was who, they were under rated but to us they were studs no on knew of.
There was camps back then. The only difference is social media which is why so many people miss on evals & this 7 on 7 nonsense. Thats what happens when coaches have jobs because of their social media presence or there talk game. Rather than being a football guy who knows what to look gor and how to bring it out. Yall steady mention spots like bama and say they have dominant rankings and different coaches every year. What you dont take into account is from top to bottom they surround themselves with the best of the best. Thats staff, facilities,nutrition, s & c, etc... From being one of those under rated kids who turned into a first rounder i can tell you for fact not many of us came in anywhere near ready to play. We had coaches and pears who challenged us and a legacy that demanded we stepped up or got gone. Means alot when you have teammates who actually challenge you. When you have coaches who dont give a fvck about where youre from or what your rankings were... Yall really have this ratings thing twisted. But amen brother. I respect your opinion.

Advertisement
We’ve had more physically talented signal callers at the []_[]. However, outside of Kelly, I’d take him as the starter over all the rest. Elite football mind and leader. The most underrated college football quarterback of all time. Good for him. Maybe one day, and I know I’m not alone, he can come back here as head coach and do it all again.
Under rated? he was surrounded by so much talent.

There was camps back then. The only difference is social media which is why so many people miss on evals & this 7 on 7 nonsense. Thats what happens when coaches have jobs because of their social media presence or there talk game. Rather than being a football guy who knows what to look gor and how to bring it out. Yall steady mention spots like bama and say they have dominant rankings and different coaches every year. What you dont take into account is from top to bottom they surround themselves with the best of the best. Thats staff, facilities,nutrition, s & c, etc... From being one of those under rated kids who turned into a first rounder i can tell you for fact not many of us came in anywhere near ready to play. We had coaches and pears who challenged us and a legacy that demanded we stepped up or got gone. Means alot when you have teammates who actually challenge you. When you have coaches who dont give a fvck about where youre from or what your rankings were... Yall really have this ratings thing twisted. But amen brother. I respect your opinion.
Bama is a one trick pony they have the best evaluator and the best closer, i think things will balance out a bit when he retires.

Advertisement
EVERY Great CFB QB was/is surrounded by Great talent....Show me a Great CFB QB...and I guarantee that he had unbelievable talent around him...
Wiki… Brees too was “overrated” 😂
Ten members of the team were honored as All-Big Ten Conference selections, quarterback Drew Brees was named the Big Ten Offensive of the Year and the Chicago Tribune Silver Football, while safety Stuart Schweigert was named the Big Ten Freshman of the Year. Nineteen members of the 2000 Boilermakers football team went on to play in the NFL. Prior to 2000, the Boilermakers had compiled three consecutive winning seasons and had not won a Big Ten Championship since the 1967 Purdue team.
The 2000 team, which boasted two future Super Bowl winners, was featured in the 2013 Big Ten Networkdocumentary series Big Ten Elite[1] and is still widely regarded by Purdue fans as one of the greatest Boilermakers football teams of all time.[2] The Boilermakers have yet to win the Big Ten championship or reach the Rose Bowl since then.

Advertisement
Back