Dorsey

Advertisement
We’ve had more physically talented signal callers at the []_[]. However, outside of Kelly, I’d take him as the starter over all the rest. Elite football mind and leader. The most underrated college football quarterback of all time. Good for him. Maybe one day, and I know I’m not alone, he can come back here as head coach and do it all again.

We’ve had more physically talented signal callers at the []_[]. However, outside of Kelly, I’d take him as the starter over all the rest. Elite football mind and leader. The most underrated college football quarterback of all time. Good for him. Maybe one day, and I know I’m not alone, he can come back here as head coach and do it all again.

Bernie da goat

Advertisement

Bernie da goat
I always liked Steve Walsh.

If I have 1 fox hole spot and it had to be a Hurricanes QB. I gotta go with Steve Walsh!!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trust he'll be back Manny has him on speed dial
all good head football coaches have their short lists of replacment coaches. certainly manny has his next OC in mind. and maybe just maybe it is dorsey. i'm glad dorsey hasnot come back yet, let him earn his stripes and learn at the NFL level. this will prepare him for here or elsewhere

Advertisement
I think Diaz Is on the clock (as HC) and with guys like Dorsey out there who's continually getting some serious experience in the league and with Lashlee is building his reputation by improving UM's offense. Diaz needs to win all the game he suppose to and start being competitive in the ones we're predicted to lose. He will get a pass if we are not blown out or embarrassed.

This team have the talent to compete for ACC title. Miami's biggest problem last year is being prepared after bye weeks.With the addition of the new coaches to help in scheme preparations Manny I hope can focus on having the defense playing at a high level starting with Bama!

Advertisement
Back