Don't want smith

Advertisement
Smith was smoking the kid ALL DAY, stupid post

I'll take a ***** who catches balls and has game breaking speed any day.

Advertisement
Lulz at anyone who thinks that **** would be legal in a game

I see OP is using that fine Dade County education

Advertisement
Ion care how fast you are or how good you catch..... if he did that to a SFL kids he woulda got his *** beat....in tired of a team full of talented softies

Advertisement
Ion care how fast you are or how good you catch..... if he did that to a SFL kids he woulda got his *** beat....in tired of a team full of talented softies

Totally man. Who cares about getting ejected from a game cuz a dude held you, swing that helmet and keep it real.

Lol are we seriously ing about a db who's having a little temper tantrumbbecause his lack of manhood's being taken away by a stud wr? Seriously that makes you not want that stud wr? Yeah ok

Lol so fight him and get kicked out the game.... or keep roasting them like he did??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
op, get yo biscuit head out of here.

Smith was torching and embarrassing DBs all day. LeCounte ran him out due to frustration.

Isn't Artie Burns from dade and we saw him get slap in a couple games and did nothing.

Advertisement
Back