Don't want smith

real puzzy is lecounte for getting his little feelings hurt enough to do this dumb shiet, if you think this makes lecounte look good youre sadly mistaking.

Advertisement
Mods, how about creating a "porst hall of fame" where we can move porsts like this to?

All the other videos show Smith ballin so you need to do some more research before posting. This would be one helluva recruiting win for CMR if he can pull it off.

The stupidity of this fan base never ceases to amaze me. It's like some here are in competition to say the most outlandish ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't like him as a prospect because of the speration issues......u can't run passed everyone at the next level n his route tree is a55. I would take him though just to take him we need wrs.

I don't like him as a prospect because of the speration issues......u can't run passed everyone at the next level n his route tree is a55. I would take him though just to take him we need wrs.

This bama top target at receiver right now and you don't like him like that? Smith can do it all bra

daaa whattt? wtf? do people look at these kids film before saying dumb ****?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He tlking about how he let that dude push him out of bounds 20 yards off the field and throw him over bleachers. That wont football and dude would have to catch the fade. He could have ****ed up his knee or anything.

That is what happens when an average sized average talent CB gets their hands on an ethopian like Harley. Enjoy WVU. There are plenty of average CB's in the Big 12.

Advertisement
Back