Don't want smith

[MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] on the other hand I'm glad he didn't fight because you would've got him expelled before he even arrived

Advertisement
Honest ? If this is your son after you seen this would you ask him why didn't he whip Lecoute ***? Or do you pay him on the back for continuing to win 1 on 1?

the kid did what any dad would want their kid to do, he responded and proceeded to beat every DB on every rep since that instance. Lu**** is slow and held the **** out of the kid, thats his only chance of not getting beat by Smith...

He talking about the db going over board and driving his *** out of bounds 20 yards and pushing him over the seats.

Ion care how fast you are or how good you catch..... if he did that to a SFL kids he woulda got his *** beat....in tired of a team full of talented softies

You right bruh!

He would have fought him right there in front of all the reporters and coaches at an EXHIBITION ALL STAR game. Smart.

Oh wow there never scuffles at practice lol smh

Practice is one thing, but how many scholarships does that kid lose if he got up and beat the **** out the other dude? You know **** well all that **** would be all over the internet. Also, we are assuming Smith did nothing when the clip cut off.

Advertisement
Also, how was LeCounte not thrown out of the event for that? He could have seriously injured that kid.

Also, how was LeCounte not thrown out of the event for that? He could have seriously injured that kid.

I agree, should have been sent home. It's one thing to get into scuffle or something but pushing someone over a bench, too far in my opinion. And the comments on Twitter basically saying the guy was awesome for doing it, fugged up world we live in my man.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] on the other hand I'm glad he didn't fight because you would've got him expelled before he even arrived

IT'S EVERYONES FAULT BUT SAMS!

WAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAAA
Wasn't even referring to Sam......get some insight before commenting....the board vets know who wherrera got expelled

Olsen? Lol he did post some weird **** about Olsen one time. And acted like he had been out drinking all night when he was posting on CIS from his house at like 930pm. Dude was weirdo.

//you're wrong as **** about smith.

If we get smith does that mean Thomas is out the question? I know different spots but with pounced looking like a lock will Thomas want join?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back