Don't want smith

Advertisement
I can understand people not wanting Harley. Not wanting Smith? What the **** are you guys on?

He isnt talking about his football ability. He is questioning his toughness because he let that dude cross the line and did nothing.

One, you get someone off balance like he did and you can steamroll them down the street like that.

Not getting all ****y after it shows maturity and I don't know that's what happened as the video conveniently stops right then.

Advertisement
Wonder how Nick Saban would feel about this when the offense runs a screen to that side that picks up 25 yards AND the fifteen get tacked on.

I'm sure he would love the aggression!!!

Wonder how Nick Saban would feel about this when the offense runs a screen to that side that picks up 25 yards AND the fifteen get tacked on.

I'm sure he would love the aggression!!!

And what makes you think LeCounte wouldn't just toss Smith aside like a ragdoll and make the tackle. Also, that is a very weird and stupid hypothetical situation you made up.

I don't like him as a prospect because of the speration issues......u can't run passed everyone at the next level n his route tree is a55. I would take him though just to take him we need wrs.

This bama top target at receiver right now and you don't like him like that? Smith can do it all bra

i dunno what it is bruh.........i cant even pinpoint y i dont like his game, something seems off......if he comes i hope im wrong. i know d$ said he had trouble seperating at paradise. i could b wrong im just keepin it rio.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't like him as a prospect because of the speration issues......u can't run passed everyone at the next level n his route tree is a55. I would take him though just to take him we need wrs.

This bama top target at receiver right now and you don't like him like that? Smith can do it all bra

i dunno what it is bruh.........i cant even pinpoint y i dont like his game, something seems off......if he comes i hope im wrong. i know d$ said he had trouble seperating at paradise. i could b wrong im just keepin it rio.

Pete said he balled at paradise if im remembering correctly him & jeudy

If by some miracle we end up with Thomas and Smith, we will have brought in one of the top receiver classes in the country - no question.

Advertisement

He a dawg on the field
DS3 Senior Highlights (offense) - DeVonta Smith highlights - Hudl

Advertisement
Wow that was one play out of how many that was ran that day? If your just going to show that one clip may need to show the rest of them.

[TWEET]816440122103201796[/TWEET]

Wow that was one play out of how many that was ran that day? If your just going to show that one clip may need to show the rest of them.

[TWEET]816440122103201796[/TWEET]

FAKE! DadeCountyFugginIdiot told me he doesn't run routes and there he obviously did

Ill say it agin Smith is AMari Cooper Smooth. Easy action which you look for in high school prospects. Barring injury kid will be a three and done type. Probably would be a monster corner as well. Richt needs to get this kid. This guys a sure thing.

Advertisement
Back