Don't want smith

Ill say it agin Smith is AMari Cooper Smooth. Easy action which you look for in high school prospects. Barring injury kid will be a three and done type. Probably would be a monster corner as well. Richt needs to get this kid. This guys a sure thing.

cooper??????? lmao

not even close

cooper release is elite..... smith is not on that level chill

Advertisement
Lol OP must be 16 and all hopped up on speedballs crying about this. That would get that corner ejected from a game.

Ill say it agin Smith is AMari Cooper Smooth. Easy action which you look for in high school prospects. Barring injury kid will be a three and done type. Probably would be a monster corner as well. Richt needs to get this kid. This guys a sure thing.

cooper??????? lmao

not even close

Coming out of high school. Im not talking about now. Amir was this smooth and effortless with his actions as well. Most of those kids are high level prospects.

this is the typical "im getting my a$$ kicked and cant stop it, so let me try to get disqualified to save face" type of move. then they can claim they didnt really lose, it was the refs fault. most fake tough guys will try this, when they get exposed. the only ones who respect it, are other chumps.

Advertisement
You can't let anyone do you like that, at least show a little fight once he started pushing you deep into the sidelines.

cooper??????? lmao

not even close

Don't get the whole thing with you bringing Smith down. Smith is close to or at Jeudy's level. So you're saying you wouldn't want Smith to commit to us?

You can't let anyone do you like that, at least show a little fight once he started pushing you deep into the sidelines.

He did show it, by continuing to make these 5 stars look like fools. Reports were that he continued to dominate all db's after that and was dominating them before that.

Advertisement
Honest ? If this is your son after you seen this would you ask him why didn't he whip Lecoute ***? Or do you pay him on the back for continuing to win 1 on 1?

Honest ? If this is your son after you seen this would you ask him why didn't he whip Lecoute ***? Or do you pay him on the back for continuing to win 1 on 1?

the kid did what any dad would want their kid to do, he responded and proceeded to beat every DB on every rep since that instance. Lucunt is slow and held the **** out of the kid, thats his only chance of not getting beat by Smith...

Advertisement
***** move by the DB but I couldn't handle the nonsense "make 14 moves in 34 seconds and get open and then have everyone yell like a school girl when you get open and make a catch" nature of those drills that favor the WRs. I'd probably say "**** it" and try and throw the WR into the bleachers, too.

Gimme Smith, Thomas, Harley too, btw. Make Miami Fast Again.

cooper??????? lmao

not even close

Don't get the whole thing with you bringing Smith down. Smith is close to or at Jeudy's level. So you're saying you wouldn't want Smith to commit to us?

No I would take all day I just think he's OK he's good but not this elite guy everyone thinks he is. If he comes here I hope I'm wrong

Advertisement

It looked like Smith wasn't expecting such a puss move and by the time he realized it the DB already had the upper hand anyway. So lets just not recruit him because he didn't want to fight, that's stupid.

Not sure why so many assumed nothing happened after the clip stops. Regardless, can't wait until LeCunt steps foot on a college campus. All that hero stuff will stop, quickly.

Ion care how fast you are or how good you catch..... if he did that to a SFL kids he woulda got his *** beat....in tired of a team full of talented softies

You right bruh!

He would have fought him right there in front of all the reporters and coaches at an EXHIBITION ALL STAR game. Smart.

Ion care how fast you are or how good you catch..... if he did that to a SFL kids he woulda got his *** beat....in tired of a team full of talented softies

You right bruh!

He would have fought him right there in front of all the reporters and coaches at an EXHIBITION ALL STAR game. Smart.

Oh wow there never scuffles at practice lol smh

Advertisement
Back