Don't Pull This **** Again Pete

So those that know is he offense or defense? 1 star 2 star 2 star 4 star or 5 star?

You don't have to say a name just answer the question.

Advertisement
Good lord.

25.png

Petey you have better wrapped your **** in concrete

Advertisement
I know it's kind of scummy and may get me booted from here but I don't care. I just DM'd Pete and he gave up the info in exchange for a promise to take it easy on Genron for a while. He said to keep the name quiet but I'm getting sick of everyone speculating/bashing in this thread. It's a quiet commit for now as there's one last grade issue that'll be taken care of this week. More surprisingly, it's a 2014 guy coming in late. An even bigger surprise- we already got his brother who is a BEAST. So here's the name:

MOE BROWN 1/2 *
440 lbs DE
Paramount HS, Anaheim CA
Offers: UT-San Antonio, Nova Southeastern (FL), Villanova

There's talk of moving him to OL like his brother but it's all moot as WE BACK!!!!!!!

Advertisement
To **** with this foolishness, where is Vern?

Visions
- bleak
- cloudy with a chance of stay tuned
- clear visibility

What we got Vern?

Can't you just be happy for ole Pete? He has now proven that he is an absolute insider with access to all the info. You expect him to tell us? Then he'll be cut off from all the info. Just be happy he knows. Stay tuned when he tells you to. Be happy when he tells you to. Go to sleep when he tells you to.

Advertisement
I think it's funny how so many people are acting like a kid the night before Christmas begging to open a present. Awesome tease Pete, cruel but awesome.

Advertisement
Who cares what PA did it doesnt bother me cuz I dont give a fk its April, bunch of pu55ies in here.

Advertisement
Back