Don't Pull This **** Again Pete

Advertisement
I'm more concerned about what is for breakfast tomorrow. The possibilities are endless.

10.gif

Advertisement
There was 2 bat signals when Williams committed, who could the other one be?

No there weren't.

There was one for Patchan and one for Williams. The "2x" simply meant we had two commits today.

When we had 3 commits in one day last June, BC tweeted "Welcome to the U", "Welcome to the U x2" and "Welcome to the U x3".

By that faulty logic, we would've had 6 commits.

Yeah, but "Welcome to the U x2" and "Welcome to the U x1.5" would really **** with peoples' heads.

There was 2 bat signals when Williams committed, who could the other one be?

No there weren't.

There was one for Patchan and one for Williams. The "2x" simply meant we had two commits today.

When we had 3 commits in one day last June, BC tweeted "Welcome to the U", "Welcome to the U x2" and "Welcome to the U x3".

By that faulty logic, we would've had 6 commits.

Yeah, but "Welcome to the U x2" and "Welcome to the U x1.5" would really **** with peoples' heads.

Mind = Blown

Last edited:
26.png

this is good news. just be patient.

as long as Pete doesn't do anything that directly causes us to LOSE a recruit, we shouldn't get rustled.

I doubt Pete ever chased a recruit away from Miami anyways.

Advertisement
I know exactly who the commit is.... You guys are going to be very happy. This is legit and Peete is not getting our hopes up. I Overheard the kid talking earlier.

I'm pretty sure you know based off who was at the game tonight. He was definitely the one I noticed. That shirt...

Advertisement
Does he have the same initials as Pete's favorite basketball player other JR Smith, James Jones?

Advertisement
Jesus this could be anyone

but knowing Peter this is a stunt for users before we head into summer. Smart

I heard a 2020 kid committed but is staying silent for six years until his signing day. Stay tuned and be happy.

Advertisement
Back