Don't Pull This **** Again Pete

Advertisement
Still remember that thread everyone waited for all night. Only for Petey to tell us go to sleep basically lol.

Advertisement
Comparing ferman to Pete is ridiculous! German posts golden gone and gruden to Miami and then asks HIS readers not to speculate. Pete is by far the best beat writer we have. We just got two outstanding recruits and the crack addicts are out in full force demanding their fix.

Last edited:
Comparing ferman to Pete is ridiculous! German posts golden gone and gruden to Miami and then asks HIS readers not to speculate. Pete is by far the best beat writer we have. We just got two outstanding recruits and the crack addicts are out in full force demanding their fix.

No one is demanding any fix......
Pete does a great job but he has dropped the ball at least once each of the last two cycles. Kid is young and he puts in work, and is one of the primary reasons this is the best Canes site, but lets not act he hasn't had his Ferman like moments. In the 2013 cycle he was not just played a fool but he put himself out there. He had us getting all these different kids, our entire board was clowning the Nole, Arky and Gator insiders, and in the end outside of Coley, they ended up laughing at us. He learned the following cycle, but gave us the infamous 'stay tuned' that not only didn't materialize but we weren't even given an explanation. Which was very Bakas like, and it was that type of exact behavior that made D$ and others leave CanesTimes and create this very site. Does Pete really deserve the backlash? Not really but it's the way things go. Remember while he gets dragged through the dirt when he ***** up, he is more than praised when he is right and the latter happens way more often than the former. Its just the way it is.

Pete does a great job but he has dropped the ball at least once each of the last two cycles. Kid is young and he puts in work, and is one of the primary reasons this is the best Canes site, but lets not act he hasn't had his Ferman like moments. In the 2013 cycle he was not just played a fool but he put himself out there. He had us getting all these different kids, our entire board was clowning the Nole, Arky and Gator insiders, and in the end outside of Coley, they ended up laughing at us. He learned the following cycle, but gave us the infamous 'stay tuned' that not only didn't materialize but we weren't even given an explanation. Which was very Bakas like, and it was that type of exact behavior that made D$ and others leave CanesTimes and create this very site. Does Pete really deserve the backlash? Not really but it's the way things go. Remember while he gets dragged through the dirt when he ****s up, he is more than praised when he is right and the latter happens way more often than the former. Its just the way it is.

I got over the MThomas, ACollins bs... I got over few others.. but the stay tuned thing? that needed an explanation as soon NSD ended.

but whatever.. its a free board with more accurate info than the paid ones...(you still can't shoot half court shots Pete!)

Advertisement

Pete does a great job but he has dropped the ball at least once each of the last two cycles. Kid is young and he puts in work, and is one of the primary reasons this is the best Canes site, but lets not act he hasn't had his Ferman like moments. In the 2013 cycle he was not just played a fool but he put himself out there. He had us getting all these different kids, our entire board was clowning the Nole, Arky and Gator insiders, and in the end outside of Coley, they ended up laughing at us. He learned the following cycle, but gave us the infamous 'stay tuned' that not only didn't materialize but we weren't even given an explanation. Which was very Bakas like, and it was that type of exact behavior that made D$ and others leave CanesTimes and create this very site. Does Pete really deserve the backlash? Not really but it's the way things go. Remember while he gets dragged through the dirt when he ***** up, he is more than praised when he is right and the latter happens way more often than the former. Its just the way it is.

Yes. For the reasons you mentioned. You have to be able to take the bad with the good, especially when you bring the bad on yourself. Many posters have tried to say things similar to what you are saying as advice to help him, but IMO his protectors are doing him a disservice by protecting him and running to his defense instead of teaching him some humility. Dude works hard and delivers, but when you do it with attitude, you better expect that attitude right back when you do it on this site. People really appreciate Pete, but not when he wastes their time with ****y bull****.

143.gif

Advertisement
I know it's kind of scummy and may get me booted from here but I don't care. I just DM'd Pete and he gave up the info in exchange for a promise to take it easy on Genron for a while. He said to keep the name quiet but I'm getting sick of everyone speculating/bashing in this thread. It's a quiet commit for now as there's one last grade issue that'll be taken care of this week. More surprisingly, it's a 2014 guy coming in late. An even bigger surprise- we already got his brother who is a BEAST. So here's the name:

MOE BROWN 1/2 *
440 lbs DE
Paramount HS, Anaheim CA
Offers: UT-San Antonio, Nova Southeastern (FL), Villanova

There's talk of moving him to OL like his brother but it's all moot as WE BACK!!!!!!!

Familiar with this kid...light on his feet, can play some LB, cover slot receivers. Kind of under the radar--a half star that deserves the other half.

Advertisement
How about this was a Silent Commit and Peter wasn't suppose to say anything? I am for certain that this Commit is.... [video=youtube;7JmEfa-lfAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JmEfa-lfAQ[/video]

Most know I am close to Jordan and I can tell you it's not him. Unfortunately I have seen 2 other schools that really have his attention

So if it was him would you have said yes? C'mon now lol .You might be surprise how much I know. How close are you?

How about this was a Silent Commit and Peter wasn't suppose to say anything? I am for certain that this Commit is.... [video=youtube;7JmEfa-lfAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JmEfa-lfAQ[/video]

Most know I am close to Jordan and I can tell you it's not him. Unfortunately I have seen 2 other schools that really have his attention

So if it was him would you have said yes? C'mon now lol .You might be surprise how much I know. How close are you?

you aren't closer.

Advertisement
Back