Don't Pull This **** Again Pete

I'll back up Pete on this one. I got a text from someone yesterday telling me the same thing. I hate silent commits but this is a good one that we won't need to worry much about. Let the kid have his moment.

This, just stay patient he is a good one. There is no need for us to ruin his moment and get him mad, so we know who it is a few weeks or a month earlier.

We had a great day yesterday and we can wait a little for a big commitment **** if its in a week, 2 weeks or a month it wont lose its luster so lets just chill and be excited about how this weekend has gone

Advertisement
Pete would have been better off by telling no one about this. You know people get annoyed by it.

Advertisement
I'll back up Pete on this one. I got a text from someone yesterday telling me the same thing. I hate silent commits but this is a good one that we won't need to worry much about. Let the kid have his moment.

This, just stay patient he is a good one. There is no need for us to ruin his moment and get him mad, so we know who it is a few weeks or a month earlier.

It always makes me chuckle when porsters like these 2 come out of nowhere after the fact.

How about this was a Silent Commit and Peter wasn't suppose to say anything? I am for certain that this Commit is.... [video=youtube;7JmEfa-lfAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JmEfa-lfAQ[/video]

Most know I am close to Jordan and I can tell you it's not him. Unfortunately I have seen 2 other schools that really have his attention
Care to share who those 2 schools are? if not, its cool.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 1h
The Work coming tonight....will be huge

Pete better be dropping some more info about this tonight or else people are gonna get out of hand

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back