Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As long Al Golden has no say in the new uniforms, I welcome Adidas as our new uniform providers.

alright boys let's hope today we get our news or ATLEAST a rumor that'll carry momentum into tomorrow to me this needs to happen between Monday-Wednesday of not than this won't happen.. Let's see should be interesting!!!

Well, it's D Day. Today's the day we find out if the BOT cares enough to take the football team away from the man who is in over his head. Or if they decide to turn a blind eye and let him run the team further into the ground. Miami is going to end up firing the guy sooner or later. Use some of that Adidas money and do it sooner.

Advertisement
Although I know it's not going to happen we need sunlife as full as possible. The crowd makes a difference. Players would get more hyped playing in a packed house instead of a less than half filled stadium.... It would translate directly to their performance. All I'm saying was that it just didn't look good and everyone can see it on social media. She went a little overboard in saying one of the fans know nothing but that's just me.

god**** you're one dumb son of a *****.

Keep my family out of this. Straight up bra... You didnt have the go there especially when all I was saying was that the players would be more amped up to play that game. That's it

OKAY.

Although I know it's not going to happen we need sunlife as full as possible. The crowd makes a difference. Players would get more hyped playing in a packed house instead of a less than half filled stadium.... It would translate directly to their performance. All I'm saying was that it just didn't look good and everyone can see it on social media. She went a little overboard in saying one of the fans know nothing but that's just me.

Keep my family out of this. Straight up bra... You didnt have the go there especially when all I was saying was that the players would be more amped up to play that game. That's it

OKAY.

**** you a soft ***** backing away like that

OKAY.

You have a username promoting Duke Johnson as a Heisman candidate.

Shut up.

Advertisement

OKAY.

You have a username promoting Duke Johnson as a Heisman candidate.

Shut up.

You aint neva lied

Who cares about this brand business? They're giving us more money. No brainer.

Pros for us fans: the new apparel and new uniforms could be dope.

Cons for us fans: the new apparel and new uniforms could be crap.

We'll see what the future holds.

Speaking of the future? Is today the day we officially learn that Al 'Prolong the Pain' Golden is still our coach? And so are all those other goobers around him?

Also, I'd be so curious what that son of a ***** Ice Harris thinks of all this. Because right now, that's an opinion I'd trust.

Also, I'd be so curious what that son of a ***** Ice Harris thinks of all this. Because right now, that's an opinion I'd trust.

So U have sunk so low U think a High school coach can help this disaster ( clue this dude thought ICE was going to help ) WAKE UP MY FRIEND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back