Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No, on Monday it will be announced that I, Edward T. Foote II will be coming back to The "U" as President. Cheers!

Hey TAD!!!

johnny-cash-finger.jpg

I would say the same to you but I would need 5 middle fingers…one for each of my National Championship Rings. Google it

5?? Wasn't Donna here instead of you for the 5th?

I still got a ring. Plus that was my team!!!

Ok Theodore

If you all are not smart enough to realize that a nonsense post like that is a joke then I'm surprised you've survived in life this long.

Phucking Whopping is on here everyday sending out trash PMs and I get an infraction? These Mods are a joke.

Advertisement
IDK@MXB reporting....

"@MiamiHurricanes: Breaking Head coach Al Golden has stepped down"

Infraction for intentionally posting false info???? Really????

How do you know IDK@MXB isn't credible? And I guess Bean Bag, Good Time Kyle and Corn Dog are bogus too?

They're all trolling you as a team. Trust me

Tad the Troll

Donna is the troll…take a look:

Attachments

• nevin.jpg
    nevin.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 35
You all think Golden is getting fired while he is busy just completing the new slogan in "UNITED" for next season while staying bunkered down and blocking out the noise. Monday will be the Adidas deal if anything big is "happening"

Confirmation of his stepping down or anything that happens by Monday will not come fast enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone know how reliable this website is? I have never heard of it so I'm skeptical.

http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-foot...al-golden-may-be-the-next-coach-to-get-fired/

I will say this though, I keep texting my President if she is hearing anything and she has not responded. Girl responds to everything ASAP. This is simply weird.

that's from 12/3

And Miami thinks we have smart students now

My bad. I didn't see it. It just came up on my twitter log now. Sorry guys.

Advertisement
he could be fighting with BOT and Admin and not telling his coaches

Same thing he did last year during the PSU rumors. He will keep everyone in the dark. If anything his assistants are tweeting those things to keep the class intact as best as possible in either situation: with or without Golden. If he is fired, they will want to be picked up by the next coach. This staff has a lot of Miami guys. They don't really want to leave, they just don't want to work for him. If someone else is brought in I am sure they will love to work for them, and be a apart of turning this around.

IDK@MXB reporting....

"@MiamiHurricanes: Breaking Head coach Al Golden has stepped down"

Infraction for intentionally posting false info???? Really????

How do you know IDK@MXB isn't credible? And I guess Bean Bag, Good Time Kyle and Corn Dog are bogus too?

Because it's a fake tweet. @MiamiHurricanes never tweeted that, which you would know if you checked.

FWIW 2 current and one former player today said they haven't heard or seen anything to make em think a coaching change is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back