Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@SFSNTV: Monday will be a Bright day for #TheU

Almost 7k followers!!! We'll see what happens...

And that SFSN account favorited the first reply, which read, "Bright better mean bleaching the whole staff."

I'm irrationally holding onto hope for no reason. We need this, dammit.

Sources confirmed.....it's happening!!!!!! Candy Man, Good Time Kyle, Bean Bag, etc.
image.jpg

Don't be fooled why would the players be tweeting out those pics if Folden was getting fired
Because they are #United, especially now while we get a new coach..
Pretty good hashtag to use if we are getting a new coach. Just saying, that hashtag doesn't mean ****.

Don't be fooled why would the players be tweeting out those pics if Folden was getting fired
So tweets are the be all end all. Honestly if Folden is getting fired the players find out close to the time frame we do as well. They are simply pawns in this struggle of incompetence

Advertisement
The players would be the last to know about anything if it actually happened.

Because they are #United, especially now while we get a new coach..
Pretty good hashtag to use if we are getting a new coach. Just saying, that hashtag doesn't mean ****.

That's a great point... United is great when u don't have a "leader"
(Golden in this case)

Advertisement
I guarantee he's not getting fired but if there's one thing I've learned is that the players don't know anything that's going on. They're just as in the dark as us. Several I asked back during the Gruden fiasco heard he was coming.

Advertisement
@SFSNTV: Monday will be a Bright day for #TheU

Almost 7k followers!!! We'll see what happens...

And that SFSN account favorited the first reply, which read, "Bright better mean bleaching the whole staff."

I'm irrationally holding onto hope for no reason. We need this, dammit.

Sources confirmed.....it's happening!!!!!! Candy Man, Good Time Kyle, Bean Bag, etc.
View attachment 28710

No, on Monday it will be announced that I, Edward T. Foote II will be coming back to The "U" as President. Cheers!

Advertisement
After reading over a thousand posts, all I have to say is in this thread is FCK Fat Al and Go Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back