Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It took us more than 20 years but we finally killed the program.

Yours Truly,

"Tad"

View attachment 28712

Your artwork is rather childish and puerile. You must have went to FIU. To guarantee that the students at The "U" never create atrocious artwork like that, I will be redistrubiting funds from the football program to the art department ASAP. Good day sir!

This more your style Tad?
image.jpg

6-7 going 5-8 next year
No staff changes
#trending
#unitedsuck
#blownoutbypittanduva
#suckisinu
#foldendale
#comemondayitwillbealrightNoD
#returnofthejerseyboys
#gayas3hashtags

Advertisement
Bean Bag @GoodtimeKyle · 37m 37 minutes ago
@jspier32 @RWL04 @BFritz55 @brendowrites It's happening! #Canes #change

I still have hope.... #Monday
butch.jpg
Please dear lord bring this man back to the U

If this were true someone would have leaked this to the media. No leaks no truth is the way I am thinking. Hope I am wrong, but that is what I am thinking.

@SFSNTV: Monday will be a Bright day for #TheU

Almost 7k followers!!! We'll see what happens...

And that SFSN account favorited the first reply, which read, "Bright better mean bleaching the whole staff."

I'm irrationally holding onto hope for no reason. We need this, dammit.

Sources confirmed.....it's happening!!!!!! Candy Man, Good Time Kyle, Bean Bag, etc.
View attachment 28710

No, on Monday it will be announced that I, Edward T. Foote II will be coming back to The "U" as President. Cheers!

Hey TAD!!!

johnny-cash-finger.jpg

Advertisement
It took us more than 20 years but we finally killed the program.

Yours Truly,

"Tad"

View attachment 28712

Your artwork is rather childish and puerile. You must have went to FIU. To guarantee that the students at The "U" never create atrocious artwork like that, I will be redistrubiting funds from the football program to the art department ASAP. Good day sir!

This more your style Tad?
View attachment 28716

How dare you disrespect a man of my honor in that fashion!!

For one thing…you guys all want Butch Davis back…right? I'm the one who hired him the first time.

Plus I've never done this:

nevin.jpg

Advertisement
@SFSNTV: Monday will be a Bright day for #TheU

Almost 7k followers!!! We'll see what happens...

And that SFSN account favorited the first reply, which read, "Bright better mean bleaching the whole staff."

Sources confirmed.....it's happening!!!!!! Candy Man, Good Time Kyle, Bean Bag, etc.
View attachment 28710

No, on Monday it will be announced that I, Edward T. Foote II will be coming back to The "U" as President. Cheers!

Hey TAD!!!

johnny-cash-finger.jpg

I would say the same to you but I would need 5 middle fingers…one for each of my National Championship Rings. Google it

Advertisement

View attachment 28710

Hey TAD!!!

johnny-cash-finger.jpg

I would say the same to you but I would need 5 middle fingers…one for each of my National Championship Rings. Google it

5?? Wasn't Donna here instead of you for the 5th?

View attachment 28710

Hey TAD!!!

johnny-cash-finger.jpg

5?? Wasn't Donna here instead of you for the 5th?

I still got a ring. Plus that was my team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back