Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK@MXB reporting....

"@MiamiHurricanes: Breaking Head coach Al Golden has stepped down"

Infraction for intentionally posting false info???? Really????

How do you know IDK@MXB isn't credible? And I guess Bean Bag, Good Time Kyle and Corn Dog are bogus too?

Because it's a fake tweet. @MiamiHurricanes never tweeted that, which you would know if you checked.

Sarcasm is a lost art now a days.......

Advertisement
IDK@MXB reporting....

How do you know IDK@MXB isn't credible? And I guess Bean Bag, Good Time Kyle and Corn Dog are bogus too?

You really want to bank on "Bean Bag", " Good Time Kyle" and "Corn Dog" for this story? Be serious..... You need reporting and confirmed sources before you pop any corks or plan any stopper parties here. In 70 plus pages I still don't see a shred of either.

It took us more than 20 years but we finally killed the program.

Yours Truly,

"Tad"

View attachment 28712

Your artwork is rather childish and puerile. You must have went to FIU. To guarantee that the students at The "U" never create atrocious artwork like that, I will be redistrubiting funds from the football program to the art department ASAP. Good day sir!

"you must have gone" not "you must have went"

you spelled redistributing incorrectly.

IDK@MXB reporting....

You really want to bank on "Bean Bag", " Good Time Kyle" and "Corn Dog" for this story? Be serious..... You need reporting and confirmed sources before you pop any corks or plan any stopper parties here. In 70 plus pages I still don't see a shred of either.

I've been here since page 1. Suck it! If you had been around you would understand. If your not willing to do the research, don't comment on things you have no understanding of.

Advertisement
It took us more than 20 years but we finally killed the program.

Yours Truly,

"Tad"

View attachment 28712

Your artwork is rather childish and puerile. You must have went to FIU. To guarantee that the students at The "U" never create atrocious artwork like that, I will be redistrubiting funds from the football program to the art department ASAP. Good day sir!

"you must have gone" not "you must have went"

you spelled redistributing incorrectly.

"You spelled redistributing wrong" not "you spelled redistributing incorrectly"

Advertisement
Oooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee

If golden has a job Tuesday the negs gon be Louisville throat slash level murder

Advertisement
I will say this, this is the Mightiest Thread since Jameis was caught in bed with some stolen crabs.

IDK@MXB reporting....

I've been here since page 1. Suck it! If you had been around you would understand. If your not willing to do the research, don't comment on things you have no understanding of.

Show me one, just one, post in 70+ pages that has a hint of credibility AND verified sources. Juxtapose that vs the AD definitively saying who the coach will be in 2015.

The team needs the change but I don't see any evidence to back up "it's hapoening". I hope I am wrong.

Advertisement
This thread's on pace to get 100,000 views in just 24 hours. Unreal.

We're either in store for the most epic +rep party in the history of the board or 12 more months of Miami football ****. There's no middle ground here. Golden just won't go the f*** away.

can't believe how long this thread is. we all know he's coming back.

It's all we have left when it comes to this program. Once Golden survives this, there's nothing related to Miami football worth talking about for at least one more year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back