Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys serious with the "I spoke to a couple players" thing? The players are always the last to find out.

Advertisement
We are all so desperate for a change.

C'mon Fat Al, get that buyout negotiated and get the **** out of town.

IDK@MXB reporting....

"@MiamiHurricanes: Breaking Head coach Al Golden has stepped down"

Infraction for intentionally posting false info???? Really????

How do you know IDK@MXB isn't credible? And I guess Bean Bag, Good Time Kyle and Corn Dog are bogus too?

You really want to bank on "Bean Bag", " Good Time Kyle" and "Corn Dog" for this story? Be serious..... You need reporting and confirmed sources before you pop any corks or plan any stopper parties here. In 70 plus pages I still don't see a shred of either.

I've been here since page 1. Suck it! If you had been around you would understand. If your not willing to do the research, don't comment on things you have no understanding of.

Show me one, just one, post in 70+ pages that has a hint of credibility AND verified sources. Juxtapose that vs the AD definitively saying who the coach will be in 2015.

The team needs the change but I don't see any evidence to back up "it's hapoening". I hope I am wrong.

This phucking guy..... Listen man, at this point @ page 75 if your looking for anything other then some entertainment, Al Golden might hire you as an assistant to the assistant equipment manager assistant. Get that résumé tightened up playa!
image.jpg

Advertisement
I keep saying it. The OP said by Monday and its Friday night. Yet still the smart Stanford grads come here tripping. Funny

It seems that at this point no one supports Golden except maybe the AD. I do not see how he possibly survives this. Was this the way Gators fans acted all year? Even with Shannon things never got this bad if I recall.

Advertisement
It seems that at this point no one supports Golden except maybe the AD. I do not see how he possibly survives this. Was this the way Gators fans acted all year? Even with Shannon things never got this bad if I recall.

I don't think it was this bad with Butch, Coker or Shannon.

Shannon and Coker tried to appease the masses with coaching changes but it did not work.

This stubborn **** thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and one day "it will all come together". Guess what it won't.

No Gator fans cant believe what we are doing, they say Muschsmp didn't get it this bad
WE ARE SERIOUS

Advertisement
Current tally:

75 pages total;

4 good jokes;

45 pages of rehashed tired "PM me"and "players notified" type played out shtick;

30 pages of the same dudes repeating that nothing is happening, yet they keep coming back just in case something is;

OP sweating like Folden.

Current tally:

75 pages total;

4 good jokes;

45 pages of rehashed tired "PM me"and "players notified" type played out shtick;

30 pages of the same dudes repeating that nothing is happening, yet they keep coming back just in case something is;

OP sweating like Folden.

Oh come on, there's more than 4. I've been laughing all day long!

Current tally:

75 pages total;

4 good jokes;

The entire Cane Nation sweating like Folden.

FIFY. We're all in this together.

Advertisement
There is no way a coach can finish his 4th yr 6-7 make 0 changes to the coaching staff, talk about how they have "progress" and not expect the fan base to turn completely against him

It took us more than 20 years but we finally killed the program.

Yours Truly,

"Tad"

View attachment 28712

Your artwork is rather childish and puerile. You must have went to FIU. To guarantee that the students at The "U" never create atrocious artwork like that, I will be redistrubiting funds from the football program to the art department ASAP. Good day sir!

"you must have gone" not "you must have went"

you spelled redistributing incorrectly.

How dare you correct Tad like that!!

There is no way a coach can finish his 4th yr 6-7 make 0 changes to the coaching staff, talk about how they have "progress" and not expect the fan base to turn completely against him

How the administration and BOT can let themselves made to look like such fools and inept by Folden , it's laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back