Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
BrianTheBeastLondon ‏@MiamiRadioBeast 33m33 minutes ago

On the Al Golden front, it truly is too quiet...Been trying to pull info...mouths are locked up...but the situation is almost 2 toxic now

The smoke gonna create another cloud

Do people respect this guy (not including buffets)?

This coming from Geo so now I have no choice but to be excited. Just sent you a "Be my new best friend" request.

But if you're wrong, my Japanese calligraphy teacher who moonlights as a ninja samurai cutthroat assassin who owes me a solid will be paying you a call. :smile-new:

someone on canesport message board is apparently claiming it too.

Advertisement
if OP is correct, i will pay his membership fees lol. If Butch comes back, I will go through the roof.

Advertisement
This coming from Geo so now I have no choice but to be excited. Just sent you a "Be my new best friend" request.

But if you're wrong, my Japanese calligraphy teacher who moonlights as a ninja samurai cutthroat assassin who owes me a solid will be paying you a call. :smile-new:

If you have such a friend and did not yet fix our UM problem, you sir are a bad individual and I wish evil upon your bull**** tennis.

Advertisement
Just spoke to D$, if you're wrong you will no longer be a staff writer and we're all coming to your house to shave your eyebrows and make you get a tattoo of an orange tie around your neck.

Advertisement
Lets get the rumor going
act as if its done

tweet it out
Golden caned official announcement Monday

Maker then deny it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back