Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not getting my hopes up, but it would be great if true. It would be better if Butch Davis was named Head Coach immediately after the firing

50+ pages though

Last edited:
BrianTheBeastLondon ‏@MiamiRadioBeast 33m33 minutes ago

On the Al Golden front, it truly is too quiet...Been trying to pull info...mouths are locked up...but the situation is almost 2 toxic now

The smoke gonna create another cloud

Advertisement
Just got a call from a good friend.

Word is, that their was up 10 possible decommitments as well. Lot of recruits upset from after the season.

Same source from when I found out Olsen got in trouble over the off-season the day before it hit internet.

Hope this one hits again. Just relaying the info. If I'm wrong I'll eat crow but I try to share what I get and what is told to me.

I'm praying this weekend. Happy New Year... hopefully.

If you're wrong then I'll neg you to death, DONT PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS

I got butterflies in my stomach or something when I read this. I will be sooooooooo ****ed off if this turns out to be not true.

If OP is wrong, then he is a F@hggot and should get lifetime ban for relaying false info of this magnitude

Advertisement
I fear You are about to make me very mad. Very mad.

I predict either great rejoicing or many many meet me somewheres.

Advertisement
I wouldn't share this if I didn't trust the dude.

I'm taking it with a grain of salt myself cause I thought this university wouldn't have the balls to fire him this year. He didn't even think himself they would.

Gonna go see him tomorrow.

I know you won't/can't give details. But you can answer this: Since the source is a good friend of yours, is it safe to assume that he has shared his sources with you?

Advertisement
Hahaha! Its cool geo. Were just all so afraid of being let down that we don't dare believe it. .. hopefully your right. This program desperately needs a shot in the ***!

fyi, donna and stuart miller know about decommits because i emailed them about specific kids this year and the last two years. also, told them about how the HS coaching community has told there kids not to go there. Donna reads her emails because i have gotten replies with a couple specific answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back