Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If some **** personal trainer in Cleveland could predict Lebron was going back to Cleveland days before anybody else due to his "sources" that random guy on twitter can call Golden's firing.

Here we go , Lmaooo ole boy either in Bolivia come Monday or her dr green thumb

Advertisement
Thanks man , if ur wrong then I hope I didn't plan on posting here longterm because the dogs in here will be at your neck unfortunately. This thread blows up in 5..4..3..2...1

THat is good news, there is alot of smoke on 24/7 and rivals as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe Geo, he's a well respected writer on this website. I'm not saying he's right but I feel like he wouldn't put this kinda stuff out there if he didn't 100% trust his source. Thanks for sharing Geo. Happy New Years (hopefully) lol.

Geo always been a solid poster. No need to be ********. Just wait and see.

OP, you shouldn't be playing with people's emotions like this. you will be forever hated on these boards if your source is ******* around. see BMac

Advertisement
I won't believe it until I see this in front of Fraudens house
image.jpg

Geo, if you are wrong, I will hunt you down like Liam Neeson and literally ****ie twist you so hard you will live out the rest of your days as a nipple-less freak show.

Imagine if this news broke tonight: Al Golden has been fired.

Not only would we have the absolute destruction of FSU (and hopefully Ohio State's) to relish in - but we will also be looking forward to Canes ball next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back