Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Billips ‏@MrBill11 2m2 minutes ago
If your website is attached to a message board, and your writers start clearly firing **** to the walls in hope that it sticks, please stop.

Look at this guy

That guy is a CLOWN. Literally posts to twitter via a stream of consciousness. Idiot. Ultra leftist on top of it. He is the apathetic symbol of all that has gone wrong in America.

Advertisement
Got to wonder if this is another
"Stay tuned" post
To many times we have had to here how "Al will get this fixed" or
" he's our coach" and then it's back to depression. So for the time being I'm gonna act like I didn't read this.

Appreciate the info but I'll believe it when I see it. If they had any intention of firing him this year you would think they would have done it immediately after the Pitt game.

That's what discourages me here though.

Coming from people close to the program.

I just want to see if the University will actually pull the trigger man.

Advertisement
i'll take any bit of hope i can get at this point. fire al golden monday please… BBB

Last edited:
I try not to get excited about these things - but when its been THIS quiet its hard not to start wondering what the fudge is going on. So far there has been NO word on coaching changes or anything, so I am inclined to believe that Al is really gone.

Advertisement
i just had two players on the team just tell me as far as Golden being fired. they have not been notified of that. However, one told me he has heard rumors too.

Where is the "It's Happening" guy??

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Advertisement
Geo, in regards to your second sentence, can you clean it up? We have 10 possible decommitments?

Advertisement
if they were going to fire him they would've done it already IMO

I'm not even confident this incompetent admin will fire him next year if we exceed expectations and win 8 games

Geo, in regards to your second sentence, can you clean it up? We have 10 possible decommitments?

Kids looking to jump ship. The obvious that we all know. Some commits are looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back