Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Golden didn't even coach the basketball team and he blew the game. Fire this virus before he stops blowing all the games and starts blowing jimbo for advice on how to recruit south florida.

I just stuck a gerbil in my *** for the first time , it's overrated
Gerbil_up_the_ass.JPG

Advertisement
UM Athletic Dept

Golden will be the coach next year and so will the vast majority of the coaching staff. This is coming from the horse's mouth. Sorry guys. We can only hope and pray for 2016.

Who's this horses mouth you speak of?

The UM athletic department is a **** show who has no control of its own fate. The AD has no power. Can't even fire an assistant without lawyers looking through Golden's contract to see if it is legal. Azzholes taking signs from fans. If the BOT called a vote tonight to completely clean house they'd all be gone, Golden, James and all of those administrative assistants.

In short they wouldn't know anything until it already happened.

Nothing is gonna happen because we're not that lucky but I don't give two ***s what anyone from that department has to say.

AD may not have power, but he'd be in the know if something was happening

UM Athletic Dept

Golden will be the coach next year and so will the vast majority of the coaching staff. This is coming from the horse's mouth. Sorry guys. We can only hope and pray for 2016.

The UM athletic department is a **** show who has no control of its own fate. The AD has no power. Can't even fire an assistant without lawyers looking through Golden's contract to see if it is legal. Azzholes taking signs from fans. If the BOT called a vote tonight to completely clean house they'd all be gone, Golden, James and all of those administrative assistants.

Nothing is gonna happen because we're not that lucky but I don't give two ***s what anyone from that department has to say.

Advertisement
AD may not have power, but he'd be in the know if something was happening

UM Athletic Dept

I doubt it. Considering he has no power, why would they need to keep him abreast until a decision was made? He is basically Golden's caddy anyway. Anytime Al doesn't want to face the heat, just run Blake out there.

Advertisement
You're is so overrated and so ten years ago. Kinda like canes football

Sean Spence, The U.

Ah, sad that we are about to have around 5 more guys saying that on Sundays, and all we have to show for it is a losing season and the same exact coaches.

Advertisement
Kid with Sean Spence's look would never be allowed in this new age shirt and tie U.....Ped State South.

Canesfrom is as legit as it gets.

So we're ****ed...it's time to start rooting for losses and pick another team to root for in 2015.

Fantastic. This rumor was the only thing keeping me interested in Canes football. Unless something comes out soon that the idiot is leaving I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back