Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canesfrom is as legit as it gets.

Unless he is Al Golden himself...then no, he's not.

Yep. It is an underplayed subject that Golden doesn't want to be here himself. This isn't some coach fighting to keep his job. If he was then I don't think there is anyway he'd be gone. I believe he is fighting to keep that money. I don't think they want to fire him but he's gonna try to push them to a point where he breaks them and he crafts an exit that is beneficial for himself.

Advertisement

Wonderful. If these inept f***faces won't fire Golden after he "leads" us to our third losing record since 1980 in his fourth year on the job, then they never will. Anyone blindly assuming he'll be canned after another awful season in 2015 is underestimating how pathetic this administration truly is. We are done. It's over. We will never get rid of Golden.

They need to just do what UAB did and kill the program.

Advertisement

So we're ****ed...it's time to start rooting for losses and pick another team to root for in 2015.

Fantastic. This rumor was the only thing keeping me interested in Canes football. Unless something comes out soon that the idiot is leaving I'm done.

Done for one year? Because if not now, he's done in 11 months.

Done til he's gone and they hire a competent coach.

Pretty ******* sick of this **** already. The level of incompetence calling the shots for this program doesn't give me any reason to believe we'll ever be back.

Even if we catch lightning in bottle one year these morons will find a way to **** it up.

So we're ****ed...it's time to start rooting for losses and pick another team to root for in 2015.

Fantastic. This rumor was the only thing keeping me interested in Canes football. Unless something comes out soon that the idiot is leaving I'm done.

How can anyone assume that? He just went 6-7 in Year 4. If they won't fire him now, why would they ever get rid of him? Clearly his performance doesn't matter to them. Winning doesn't matter to them.

We could win 7 games next season with a cakewalk schedule and Blake James will try to frame it as progress and #trendingup. They don't care.

Advertisement
L

How can anyone assume that? He just went 6-7 in Year 4. If they won't fire him now, why would they ever get rid of him? Clearly his performance doesn't matter to them. Winning doesn't matter to them.

We could win 7 games next season with a cakewalk schedule and Blake James will try to frame it as progress and #trendingup. They don't care.

Yep. 7-5 next year, and he goes nowhere. We are seriously ****ed.

Unless he is Al Golden himself...then no, he's not.

Yep. It is an underplayed subject that Golden doesn't want to be here himself. This isn't some coach fighting to keep his job. If he was then I don't think there is anyway he'd be gone. I believe he is fighting to keep that money. I don't think they want to fire him but he's gonna try to push them to a point where he breaks them and he crafts an exit that is beneficial for himself.

Exactly. This situation is the antithesis of a coach fighting for his job. Folden and his dopey wife want out of here almost as badly as we want him gone.

He's playing poker with UM. Doing just enough to avoid being fired for cause but making it clear to anyone with a brain that he'd be open to a settlement.

Advertisement
Who would have thought, The gators with as much of a mess they had going on would finish with a bowl win and better record?

Well Geo, those brown nips are gonna be a nice addition to my mantle.

Advertisement
The vitriol when the school tweets out or Golden announces no staph changes

Can't wait

Frauden is doing scorched earth approach. However, this is a double edge sword. A competent confident coca would take the buy out so he can take his talents somewhere else but this clown knows he will never get a D1 chance again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back