Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
AD may not have power, but he'd be in the know if something was happening

UM Athletic Dept

Golden will be the coach next year and so will the vast majority of the coaching staff. This is coming from the horse's mouth. Sorry guys. We can only hope and pray for 2016.

Who's this horses mouth you speak of?

The UM athletic department is a **** show who has no control of its own fate. The AD has no power. Can't even fire an assistant without lawyers looking through Golden's contract to see if it is legal. Azzholes taking signs from fans. If the BOT called a vote tonight to completely clean house they'd all be gone, Golden, James and all of those administrative assistants.

In short they wouldn't know anything until it already happened.

Nothing is gonna happen because we're not that lucky but I don't give two ***s what anyone from that department has to say.

That's why he should be fired too

Golden will be the coach next year and so will the vast majority of the coaching staff. This is coming from the horse's mouth. Sorry guys. We can only hope and pray for 2016.

Prob none of the coaches we want gone either. Who is sacrificial lamb?

Advertisement
This pretty much sums up how I've felt about this thread over the past few days.

[video=youtube;CZILRVGh0YI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZILRVGh0YI[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tweet at every current commit and potential commits to not come here.

I'm at that point. Nothing positive for this program. I want a dumpster fire.

What happens in recruiting right for the 2016 class does not matter. Doing that will just **** us for the future. Plus Golden doesn't need your help to do that.
Golden will be gone next year, the 2016 recruits aren't going to be the ones on the field making us go sub .500 again.

Advertisement
ANYBODY HAVE A CANEINSIDER ACCOUNT????!!!! They just posted an update

I used to love those guys. Then they went to schit. They don't have anything there that isn't already here.

I guarantee.

This site isn't Caneinsider?

This is CaneInsight...

dylan-shock.gif

Tweet at every current commit and potential commits to not come here.

I'm at that point. Nothing positive for this program. I want a dumpster fire.

What happens in recruiting right for the 2016 class does not matter. Doing that will just **** us for the future. Plus Golden doesn't need your help to do that.
Golden will be gone next year, the 2016 recruits aren't going to be the ones on the field making us go sub .500 again.

You say that now but there is ZERO guarantee of this.

We are dealing with THE most incompetent set of decision makers in the country. Our schedule next year is even easier than this years...if this piece of **** lucks his way into a mediocre 8 win season they will give him more time....GUARANTEED.

**** everything. We need to burn this **** down to the ground and rebuild...plus it's still too early to worry about 2016. You make a big name hire like Butch and it can be salvaged.

Tweet at any ******* player even contemplating attending the U...this isn't the place you want to be at right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back