Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy on the right is the AD, c'mon man
B6eWztTIEAAT1s4.jpg

The dude on the left has man cans.

Advertisement
Our athletic director is a guy who never played college sports, and took 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State University with a marketing degree. That's how you know he's a useless ******. He also got his masters in sports admin, which is a major generally reserved for athletes, from Saint Thomas, a freaking NAIA school. Compare that to the resume of a guy like Tom Jurich at Louisville, Pat Haden at USC or Gene Smith at Ohio State. Not even close. No **** this guy leaves all hiring decisions to Golden, he's a glorified fundraiser and empty suit with almost no background in athletics besides some ****** masters he got.

Sorry for not letting this guy inspire any confidence. All that coupled with the fact that we allocate almost no money to our athletic department, and have a psycho femnazi whose only experience is in politics and bungled healthcare policies, micromanaging the hiring and operations of the program, and a board of trustees with no affiliation to the school and no background in athletics trying to make hiring decisions in her absence. And people are surprised this program is in the ****** state its in?

Last edited:
Our athletic director is a guy who never played college sports, and took 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State University with a marketing degree. That's how you know he's a useless ******. He also got his masters in sports admin, which is a major generally reserved for athletes, from Saint Thomas, a freaking NAIA school. Compare that to the resume of a guy like Tom Jurich at Louisville, Pat Haden at USC or Gene Smith at Ohio State. Not even close. No **** this guy leaves all hiring decisions to Golden, he's a glorified fundraiser and empty suit with almost no background in athletics besides some ****ty masters he got.

Sorry for not letting this guy inspire any confidence. All that coupled with the fact that we allocate almost no money to our athletic department, and have a psycho femnazi whose only experience is in politics and bungled healthcare policies, micromanaging the hiring and operations of the program, and a board of trustees with no affiliation to the school and no background in athletics trying to make hiring decisions in her absence. And people are surprised this program is in the ****ty state its in?

COLD blooded truth... Ur right but **** u went all out lol!!

Our athletic director is a guy who never played college sports, and took 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State University with a marketing degree. That's how you know he's a useless ******. He also got his masters in sports admin, which is a major generally reserved for athletes, from Saint Thomas, a freaking NAIA school. Compare that to the resume of a guy like Tom Jurich at Louisville, Pat Haden at USC or Gene Smith at Ohio State. Not even close. No **** this guy leaves all hiring decisions to Golden, he's a glorified fundraiser and empty suit with almost no background in athletics besides some ****ty masters he got.

Sorry for not letting this guy inspire any confidence. All that coupled with the fact that we allocate almost no money to our athletic department, and have a psycho femnazi whose only experience is in politics and bungled healthcare policies, micromanaging the hiring and operations of the program, and a board of trustees with no affiliation to the school and no background in athletics trying to make hiring decisions in her absence. And people are surprised this program is in the ****ty state its in?

TRUTH

Advertisement

Bingo !On the **** money !

Advertisement
I don't get the hate for Blake. He doesn't have the power to make a change even if he wanted to.

For me it's because he runs his mouth like he's relevant. He'd be less hated if he would stop talking.

The group that brought us 6-7 is all coming back for a farewell tour!!!! We so excited!!!!
It's gonna be a very strange year hoping my canes get smashed every game and watching that fat *** Al wipe his eyebrow after every embarrassment!! Sry kids hope you get thru healthy for the new coach!!!!!
#farewelltour

Advertisement
I don't get the hate for Blake. He doesn't have the power to make a change even if he wanted to.

Blake James after the season-ending loss to Louisville: "We are going to be a better team at the end of this year than we were at the start of this year. We're going to be a better team at the end of this year than we were last year, and we're going to continue to get better each year."

Blake James after our bowl loss dropped us to 6-7: “I think there was a lot of progress made this year, unfortunately it wasn't in the win and loss column.”

He's a powerless Shalala puppet, but quotes like those show how little respect he has for this fan base and its intelligence. He needs to be shown the door along with Golden.

Advertisement
For the life of me, I can't understand Golden wanting this job for ONE MORE DAY. He is universally despised by the alumni, fanbase, and students. To top it all off, I don't think he has even wanted to BE HERE since the PSU fiasco. Money or not, his life will be made MISERABLE by most of the rest of us from now on. Wait until his first loss next season. It will be PURE ****. On top of all of this, his career as a serious coach ANYWHERE will be STONE, COLD, DEAD... Is it worth it to stay here? As of now, he might resurrect his career elsewhere as a better fit. By the time this madness ends, he'll have NADA!

Last edited:
For the life of me, I can't understand Golden wanting this job for ONE MORE DAY. He is universally despised by the alumni, fanbase, and students. To top it all off, I don't think he has even wanted to BE HERE since the PSU fiasco. Money or not, his life will be made MISERABLE by most of the rest of us from now on. Wait until his first loss next season. It will be PURE ****. On top of all of this, his career as a serious coach ANYWHERE will be STONE, COLD, DEAD.

The guy hasn't even done his end of the year interview. He is a tremendous gaping ****** that is going to die of a heart attack. He will also have a fun spring dealing with the same questions.

Assuming they don't fire the worthless piece of **** until around Thanksgiving of next year, that leaves us roughly 330 days until this ******* nightmare is over. Start the ******* countdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back