Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not been told anything else today other than Golden was not in town. 5 players tied to rumored transfers.

Brady is not one.

Two of them were expected. One was mentioned in the private forum and if it's true about the story, holy crap what a cars salesman Golden is for selling the kid a load of crap. Kid was brought here on a promise and Golden not keeping his word. Don't want to leak that one out until something comes about.

I'll mention, the one that was on private forum was brought up many months back on this forum.

Advertisement
Have not been told anything else today other than Golden was not in town. 5 players tied to rumored transfers.

Brady is not one.

Two of them were expected. One was mentioned in the private forum and if it's true about the story, holy crap what a cars salesman Golden is for selling the kid a load of crap. Kid was brought here on a promise and Golden not keeping his word. Don't want to leak that one out until something comes about.

I'll mention, the one that was on private forum was brought up many months back on this forum.

So, he's not in town? But to be fair to Golden, thought unpopular, ALL coaches feed kids bull**** to get them on campus.

The guy on the right is the AD, c'mon man

B6eWztTIEAAT1s4.jpg
who is the little guy on the far left?

Frodo Baggins of the Shire
I'm quite certain that's Indeed Bilbo baggins from the Shire.

Advertisement
23 ‏@kylemc23
Mark my words Al golden will no longer be Miami's coach by this Monday
6:18 PM - 1 Jan 2015

Just out of curiosity, would your good friend happened to have seen this tweet from some random person about two hours ago?

This @kylemc23 twitter account still saying the same thing as Geo. Anyone know who he is?

Wait back up, Blake James graduated from Minnesota state? He should be able to hire the greatest coach of all time once Al is gone.....

b570f830b660f823371386f067382d04.jpg

Advertisement
23 ‏@kylemc23

Just out of curiosity, would your good friend happened to have seen this tweet from some random person about two hours ago?

This @kylemc23 twitter account still saying the same thing as Geo. Anyone know who he is?
That chap more than likely log in here before posting that

Advertisement
23 ‏@kylemc23

That chap more than likely log in here before posting that

His tweet occurred a couple hours before Geo's first post. Maybe this is Geo's source? Hmmm, lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back