Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the life of me, I can't understand Golden wanting this job for ONE MORE DAY. He is universally despised by the alumni, fanbase, and students. To top it all off, I don't think he has even wanted to BE HERE since the PSU fiasco. Money or not, his life will be made MISERABLE by most of the rest of us from now on. Wait until his first loss next season. It will be PURE ****. On top of all of this, his career as a serious coach ANYWHERE will be STONE, COLD, DEAD.

The guy hasn't even done his end of the year interview. He is a tremendous gaping ****** that is going to die of a heart attack. He will also have a fun spring dealing with the same questions.

No end is year presser is a huge tell.

Also, when does the team report back?

Advertisement
Assuming they don't fire the worthless piece of **** until around Thanksgiving of next year, that leaves us roughly 330 days until this ******* nightmare is over. Start the ******* countdown.

Stop thinking this way...there's no guarantee of that.

We're dealing with the worst administration in the country and we have a relatively easy schedule next year. Golden had one season where he started 7-0...who's to say he can't get lucky and back his way into an 8 or 9 win season?

You know for a FACT this incompetent set of decision makers would deem that to be relative success and that would buy him more time.

We need to start thinking big picture here...our only objective is to put constant heat on the admnistration and publicly embarrass the **** out of them. Banners, Signs, Chants at any UM sporting events, etc etc etc

Does anyone here have ties with any of the local news stations? Getting them to cover these things and get us some air time wouldn't hurt.

That worries me too. I'm all for continuing the fight, though I doubt it will make any difference to this **** show of an admin.

What I do have hope for though is Golden's complete ineptitude as a coach. Even with an easier schedule, this sack of ****s will **** this up.

Think about this: ****** has averaged 7 wins a year here. Duke was solely responsible for about 3-4 of those a year. His meal ticket is gone.

8 wins? No ******* way. 4-8, MAYBE 5-7 at best. The fat ****-smoker will be running for his life.

For the life of me, I can't understand Golden wanting this job for ONE MORE DAY. He is universally despised by the alumni, fanbase, and students. To top it all off, I don't think he has even wanted to BE HERE since the PSU fiasco. Money or not, his life will be made MISERABLE by most of the rest of us from now on. Wait until his first loss next season. It will be PURE ****. On top of all of this, his career as a serious coach ANYWHERE will be STONE, COLD, DEAD.

The guy hasn't even done his end of the year interview. He is a tremendous gaping ****** that is going to die of a heart attack. He will also have a fun spring dealing with the same questions.

Team reports back Monday that's why I see next week as a bigger week this week was about THE MEETING was this week and according to that D$ deleted thread Al missed that meeting and us making the BOT contemplate things next week is the week not this

Team reports back Monday that's why I see next week as a bigger week this week was about THE MEETING was this week and according to that D$ deleted thread Al missed that meeting and us making the BOT contemplate things next week is the week not this

So, In theory, it would make sense to have the team back, so Al can adress the team and let them know of his exit, yes?

Advertisement
For the life of me, I can't understand Golden wanting this job for ONE MORE DAY. He is universally despised by the alumni, fanbase, and students. To top it all off, I don't think he has even wanted to BE HERE since the PSU fiasco. Money or not, his life will be made MISERABLE by most of the rest of us from now on. Wait until his first loss next season. It will be PURE ****. On top of all of this, his career as a serious coach ANYWHERE will be STONE, COLD, DEAD... Is it worth it to stay here? As of now, he might resurrect his career elsewhere as a better fit. By the time this madness ends, he'll have NADA!

You underestimating the value of a 2 million a year gig. Al sucks lemur balls as a coach, but he's not a drooling idiot. He knows he'll never come close to making this kind of loot again after failing miserably at UM. Dude has kids and a chance to set his family tree up for decades. He ain't walking away from that voluntarily. ****, pay me that kinda loot and I couldn't care less about some message board posters and media types talking **** for a couple of years.

Last edited:
The guy on the right is the AD, c'mon man

B6eWztTIEAAT1s4.jpg
who is the little guy on the far left?

Advertisement

So, In theory, it would make sense to have the team back, so Al can adress the team and let them know of his exit, yes?

I think there is alot of BS floating around such as Golden p!ssing people off because of missed meetings, the "he will be fired by Monday" nonsense
and so on.
At the end of the day, lots of people claiming they have access to inside information when in truth they didn't.

Last edited:
WHY WAS THIS THREAD CREATED IF WE WERE GUNNA CIRCLE about and nothing were to happen... I think I might be done with this site after this.. I like it a lot but man was this too good to be true

I've put up with the tennis team going down the drain the last few years, the baseball team still keeping Morris on despite repeated failures, the freakin' A-Rod's name on the baseball park when it should have Ron Fraser's name but if they do keep Golden for 2015 despite all that is going on, there is nothing left for me to hang on to the belief that the school is interested in winning. And if the school isn't interested in winning, then I won't be interested in supporting or following the team. Life's too short to put up with people that don't care. The Miami Hurricanes are sending out all the signs a person would need to realize they have their interests in other places now.

I think a lot of people's interest or the desire to care about the Miami Hurricanes is in the balance with this one decision they make concerning Golden.

Advertisement
Think about this: ****** has averaged 7 wins a year here. Duke was solely responsible for about 3-4 of those a year. His meal ticket is gone.

8 wins? No ****ing way. 4-8, MAYBE 5-7 at best. The fat ****-smoker will be running for his life.

Schedule isn't much different or harder. The 6 division rivals, FSU and Clemson. We host Nebraska and Bethune Cookman and go to Cincy and FAU.

I hope all you guys stick to your ****ing guns and actually stick to the boycott. Don't buy tickets, don't buy merchandise, don't donate. Make the school and the administrators look as poorly as possible on social media or through various other channels as often as possible.

Don't be selfish because you're oblt hurting UM by supporting these people.

Already told the Wifey to not buy any more UM gear, no matter who is selling it. I didn't make a game this year (Glad I didn't because any of the games I would have gone to, we lost badly). Will not go to any games until Alfred and company are out of here.

For the life of me, I can't understand Golden wanting this job for ONE MORE DAY. He is universally despised by the alumni, fanbase, and students. To top it all off, I don't think he has even wanted to BE HERE since the PSU fiasco. Money or not, his life will be made MISERABLE by most of the rest of us from now on. Wait until his first loss next season. It will be PURE ****. On top of all of this, his career as a serious coach ANYWHERE will be STONE, COLD, DEAD... Is it worth it to stay here? As of now, he might resurrect his career elsewhere as a better fit. By the time this madness ends, he'll have NADA!

You underestimating the value of a 2 million a year gig. Al sucks lemur balls as a coach, but he's not a drooling idiot. He knows he'll never come close to making this kind of loot again after failing miserably at UM. Dude has kids and a chance to set his family tree up for decades. He ain't walking away from that voluntarily. ****, pay me that kinda loot and I couldn't care less about some message board posters and media types talking **** for a couple of years.

He already made Blake James look as a complete inept fool. Now, disrespecting the BOT higher-ups and they it take as the cheap whores they are

Advertisement

8 wins? No ****ing way. 4-8, MAYBE 5-7 at best. The fat ****-smoker will be running for his life.

Schedule isn't much different or harder. The 6 division rivals, FSU and Clemson. We host Nebraska and Bethune Cookman and go to Cincy and FAU.

Lmfao rivals

I've put up with the tennis team going down the drain the last few years, the baseball team still keeping Morris on despite repeated failures, the freakin' A-Rod's name on the baseball park when it should have Ron Fraser's name but if they do keep Golden for 2015 despite all that is going on, there is nothing left for me to hang on to the belief that the school is interested in winning. And if the school isn't interested in winning, then I won't be interested in supporting or following the team. Life's too short to put up with people that don't care. The Miami Hurricanes are sending out all the signs a person would need to realize they have their interests in other places now.

I think a lot of people's interest or the desire to care about the Miami Hurricanes is in the balance with this one decision they make concerning Golden.

Sad, sad but ******* true. The Athletics as a whole is marketably bad. No Bright spot in sighT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back