Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's sum this situation up.

Signs pointing at Al Golden staying:

1. Blake James said he's staying.
2. He's actively recruiting (based on the phone call made to Marcus Lewis earlier today)
3. All of his assistants are out recruiting.

Signs pointing at Al Golden leaving:

1. This thread.

Advertisement
I just can't imagine this guy is actually our head coach for Opening Day 2015. Shaping up to be the worst recruiting class in over a decade, players wanting to transfer out, the shrinking fan base in all-out revolt, not a single bit of good news anywhere in sight.... I don't see how it's possible we don't get rid of him. Something has got to give here.

Let's sum this situation up.

Signs pointing at Al Golden staying:

1. Blake James said he's staying.
2. He's actively recruiting (based on the phone call made to Marcus Lewis earlier today)
3. All of his assistants are out recruiting.

Signs pointing at Al Golden leaving:

1. This thread.

Another sign pointing to Al Golden leaving: He is the worst coach in the history of our program.

Canesfrom is as legit as it gets.

So we're ****ed...it's time to start rooting for losses and pick another team to root for in 2015.

Fantastic. This rumor was the only thing keeping me interested in Canes football. Unless something comes out soon that the idiot is leaving I'm done.

Done for one year? Because if not now, he's done in 11 months.

How can anyone assume that? He just went 6-7 in Year 4. If they won't fire him now, why would they ever get rid of him? Clearly his performance doesn't matter to them. Winning doesn't matter to them.

We could win 7 games next season with a cakewalk schedule and Blake James will try to frame it as progress and #trendingup. They don't care.

You are exactly right. They've proven they don't care at all about results. And you almost have to try really hard to lose 7 games at UM in the **** conference we're in.

There's a great chance this team could win 7 or 8 next year just by rolling their helmets out there. Then what? We hear more spin from the slack jawed doughy weasels in the UM propaganda department.

I'm going to stick around because I'm a sick fck. I won't give them a dime, but I want to contribute as much as I can to making them all loathe going to work. I want them all to suffer for their checks.

Advertisement
I hope all you guys stick to your ******* guns and actually stick to the boycott. Don't buy tickets, don't buy merchandise, don't donate. Make the school and the administrators look as poorly as possible on social media or through various other channels as often as possible.

Don't be selfish because you're oblt hurting UM by supporting these people.

This guy is such a BUM. The S.O.B won't quit.
He doesn't have the balls to adjust in second 1/2 of games, to making a coaching change, to change the formation, to take blame, but yet he has the balls to stay and claim progress is being made. :nba-anthony_davis-u

Everyone that has checked this thread should boycott the program and athletic department.

Advertisement
I saw a sweet Nike cane sweatsuit , started to buy it. Then I thought of fat Al, Blake and the troll . Stuck my debit card back in my wallet

They are banking on the hate going away as signing day approaches. Fact.

Advertisement
Tweet at every current commit and potential commits to not come here.

I'm at that point. Nothing positive for this program. I want a dumpster fire.

It's cause he can talk his way out of subjective things, just not objective ones like a game that keeps score. He can't talk his way out of that and freaks out

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back