Donnell Bennett on Coley

Noles are going ape**** about his comments....want him fired lol. I'll admit I wouldn't be happy if it was the other way around. I'm going to wear a black undershirt untucked today in Bennett's honor.

FSU fans are turds. Bennett is a UM alum. He's pulling for his alma mater, and he's not being a big stupid phony about it like all the other fake HS corches out there. They'll say all the PC crap in an interview and then actively recruit for their own alma mater behind the scenes. Bennett's just being straight up about it instead of four-flushing.

Pretty much doing what Canes do...

Advertisement
Bennett is our biggest asset in this kids recruitment IMO. I still have reservations this kid wont meet Corch Al's core values, but we could definitely use a game changer at WR

If Golden had those same worries we wouldn't even be recruiting him so don't worry about that.

Agree with this, Al waited to recruit this kid well into his senior year because he was waiting to see him mature, seems like Coley cleared up any concern we had about his character and work ethic.

No, I agree with you. Im certain Al moved on and decided to go balls out for the kid. My reservations are for after he gets here. I dont want another situation like with Eddie Johnson where we have a stud who cant stay out of the dog house

Bennett is our biggest asset in this kids recruitment IMO. I still have reservations this kid wont meet Corch Al's core values, but we could definitely use a game changer at WR

If Golden had those same worries we wouldn't even be recruiting him so don't worry about that.

Agree with this, Al waited to recruit this kid well into his senior year because he was waiting to see him mature, seems like Coley cleared up any concern we had about his character and work ethic.

No, I agree with you. Im certain Al moved on and decided to go balls out for the kid. My reservations are for after he gets here. I dont want another situation like with Eddie Johnson where we have a stud who cant stay out of the dog house

I have trust in the program right now. Coley either buys in or he's likely transferring in couple years. The great part about that is we have depth at WR right now and 2014 seems loaded in SFLA so we should be able to sign some big names then as well.

Advertisement
honestly, we are stacked at receiver. I am not worried about losing him. he is probably at he position of least need. If he goes to FSU, are stud secondary will remind him he screwed up. lol

My advice to Coley:

Look dude, there is only 2 ways to meet Jamal Carter. 1 is to enter a world of pain. The other, isn't.

Thats what matter right? Them dudes in the nfl ain't helping the canes win now

They´re helping to reload, even more after the last 7 or 8 years of incompetence

And now that we have a REAL coach to recruit, develop and lead this program, the wins are just a matter of time.

what the Noles can say?

Last edited:
Advertisement

They´re helping to reload, even more after the last 7 or 8 years of incompetence

And now that we have a REAL coach to recruit, develop and lead this program, the wins are just a matter of time.

what the Noles can say?

You know what we can say. Check the last 3 years. Check NSD the last 3 years. Our future brighter than ANY team in the country save bama's.

what the Noles can say?

You know what we can say. Check the last 3 years. Check NSD the last 3 years. Our future brighter than ANY team in the country save bama's.

:ibisroflmao:

what the Noles can say?

BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK TCNC's...phenomenal program you guys have right now

what the Noles can say?

Rofflllelels

Brighter than "ANY"? For ten years, all we've heard from the Noles is "Next year" and "the future looks bright!" You all seem to win all these Recruiting National Championships, but when it comes to playing on the field, all the rest of the country sees is Preseason #3, end of season #12. Perpetually overranked and overrated! The Noles will NEVER win a NC with Jimbob as their HC.

Go get yourself fitted for another four-loss ring

Advertisement

what the Noles can say?

How many years you guys will keep saying this... LMAO

The only thing you guys do better than anyone is to choke and underachieve... 4 loss Ntl. Champion.

I wish I could neg you again, but tomorrow a new charge will come.

Advertisement
On a Canes board, the words "we" and "our" should only be about the Canes. Get this **** out of the punch bowl, or make sure he respects the house he's visiting.

what the Noles can say?

HAHA...ah ha ha ha. That was a great laugh. Thanks so much but I hate to inform you that you are sadly mistaken.

Another gem with reply from Langston...

Originally posted by Everyo...Garnet
The guy went to UM, I can't fault him for his passion, especially if it was an off the record comment. I basically interpret the quote as him saying that Coley is so good that he could be the final nail in the coffin for UM if they miss on him, and Coley would "officially" put FSU in an entire league above UM. I don't think he is bashing FSU at all, just hanging on to a thread of hope that miami football might be relevant again someday.

I agree.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MichaelWarchant

WOW.... :rollcanes:

Advertisement
Back