Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Well, one thing we have to keep in mind moving forward during the current state of this country are the “fake woke” kids who suddenly realized they don’t want to play for a school where you are nothing but another N-word to them except on Saturdays between Sept-Dec. I can see a few “Donnell Harris” types hitting the portal throughout the year from these schools in the Deep South.
They never say that kind of racist stuff at Georgia. Never.

If he really got $180k from A&M he could pay his way for a year and walk on....but no, he probably thinks we’d take him. ***** that.

Screenshot_20220803-133813_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if the staff will take him? I would imagine if so it will be after the season ends, I'm not sure if he can even transfer this late.
Why would we take a kid that failed at 8-4? Sure they are loaded on the DL but the kid didn't flash whatsoever after 2 years. He is a dud and not worthy to pursue, especially when you consider how disrespectful he was.

This is why I don’t worry about any sofla recruits who play around and take recruiting as a joke and trolls everyone. It hardly ever pans out.

These kids that pick a top program are about to be thrown into a hectic schedule where they and they alone have to be responsible for being on time and putting the work in. Studying, lifting, community service, rehab, film room, nutrition, etc etc etc….

If your head ain’t in it then your gonna get cycled out.

No one is saying that.

But there has to be a precedent set. This kid played all kinda games with us & trolled us hard, he had every opportunity to honor his commitment & sign with Miami, he & his pops chose quick money over putting on representing for his hometown, so now when shìt goes bad at College Station he needs to live with that & not have us roll the red carpet out to welcome him back after he fcked us over as bad as he did.

Miami makes plenty of mistakes in recruiting & we fck things up more often than people might realize when it comes to landing Blue chip local recruits, however in this situation that's not the case. We did everything right & treated this kid with the utmost respect, we handled his recruitment perfect & he still did us dirty for no other reason than getting some quick cash that has probably already dried up.

If his pops was as involved in his recruitment as he was & didn't warn his son about being a young Black man at a place like College station which is literally like a **** Cult, then that's on him.

Miami is not Captain Save A Hoe with the cape on to rescue every single bag chasing South FL player that shìts on us in recruiting only to come running back talking bout being "homesick" or wanting to put on for the city only because they found out the hard way at whatever Confederate SEC program they went to that all the lies & bullshìt them Good ol' boy coaches were selling them was nothing but fake dreams & fugazi promises.

Yes Harris has some good traits & is a natural athlete, but so what, kids like that grow on trees in South FL & Miami at DE is not in a desperate position to where we need to jump on the window reaching for a kid who already told us to go fck off. It's not like the Issiah Walker situation where we're desperate for OT's, DE is one of the positions where we can be picky & get who we want because of the system we run creates productivity & the success we've had with dudes like Chad Thomas, Joe Jackson & Greg Rousseau.

Donnel missed his chance to be a Hurricane, I don't care how talented he is.
☝🏽June 2020

Advertisement
Back