Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
turntables GIF

why would they? He took the bag to go elsewhere, couldn't sniff the field and is undersized, to boot.
Yeah but he's still young, he really should of been a true freshman last year. He's got a lot of eligibility left and Manny was the coach then so it's different, maybe he just didn't believe in Manny vision. If Mario thinks he's a take and could help out then I would be fine with it

Why would we take a kid that failed at 8-4? Sure they are loaded on the DL but the kid didn't flash whatsoever after 2 years. He is a dud and not worthy to pursue, especially when you consider how disrespectful he was.
Well he reclassified a year early. So he's still young and developing. If Mario thinks he can help out and make an impact then I would be fine with it.

Advertisement
you can't placate a kid who played us like he did (I dont think he played us but he wasn't very respectful throughout and also did UF pretty bad too if I remember correctly). I know we weren't good then but we did put out first round DEs w the previous staff which is the best we've done draft wise at any position in a LONG time. you want kids to treat UM as if this is the only place and not their fallback option. a lot of kids treat UM as if its their fallback offer in case their other options dont pan out. I trust that wont be the case w Mario as he will find talent who wants to play for UM wherever.

I say ladson transfer is a bit diff bc I think he was pretty committed to Clemson early on and didn't waiver.

Advertisement
Yeah but he's still young, he really should of been a true freshman last year. He's got a lot of eligibility left and Manny was the coach then so it's different, maybe he just didn't believe in Manny vision. If Mario thinks he's a take and could help out then I would be fine with it

I don't thnk he's a Mario type of body type. The kid is skinny and it's not like he's a 4.4 kid,

Well he reclassified a year early. So he's still young and developing. If Mario thinks he can help out and make an impact then I would be fine with it.
You know his birthday? Pretty sure he was already old for his grade before reclassifying, its not like he was a 17yr old college freshman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back