Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
No one can explain the difference between this kid and Walker to me and we GLADLY took Walker. Definition of stacking chips is bringing in talent at all positions whenever it’s available. Left tackle, edge rusher, DT, corner....money positions that you never turn away if you think the kid can play.

No one can explain the difference between this kid and Walker to me and we GLADLY took Walker. Definition of stacking chips is bringing in talent at all positions whenever it’s available. Left tackle, edge rusher, DT, corner....money positions that you never turn away if you think the kid can play.
Did walker string us along and play us for fools ? No. Harris did the kid made us look like a joke

Walker plays OT, a position of dire need. Harris plays DE, a position of strength. Walker was also signed when we had more space available. Those two are pretty big differences before you even get to the point that on top of that, Harris spit in our face and trolled us last year while Walker was much more straightforward and wasn’t even a decommit.

If donell Harris called Miami today and said he wants in..you take him. I’d imagine I’m place of the moise Scolly. Honestly don’t know the numbers situation..but if y’all saying u won’t take because of how he handled the recruiting process I’d say y’all too emotional on that

You dont drop Moise after u been telling him for a year you have a spot for him. Not only is Moise a big time talent at a position thats been hard to stack chips. But he also comes from a feeder school.

Advertisement

None of us know the ins and outs of their recruitment like our coaches do. We may have lost interest based on what they saw, heard and were told during recruiting but are barred from talking about publicly.

I have no issue with them handling guys like Harris and Walker on a case by case basis.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea thats when his nephew set em up. Slim Charles did it right..slim charles was a gangsta in real life to...he was a rapper in 1 of dc's biggest go go bands. Only knew this because one of my college roomates was from DC.
Slim Charles is Big Gee from the legendary Back Yard Band. You know I know that through my college homies from DC/MD...

For everyone using the "stack chips" argument with Harris, is the cupboard anywhere near bare at DE? Is he the type of kid who can accept being behind GR, Roche, Phillips, Harvey & the Williams family and work his way up without making waves? I don't know the kid personally but I wouldn't bet on him coming in and playing "good soldier"...

Advertisement
Advertisement
For everyone using the "stack chips" argument with Harris, is the cupboard anywhere near bare at DE? Is he the type of kid who can accept being behind GR, Roche, Phillips, Harvey & the Williams family and work his way up without making waves? I don't know the kid personally but I wouldn't bet on him coming in and playing "good soldier"...

Didn't we recruit him this year, knowing that he would've had to wait behind those guys (minus Roche) anyways? Or did the staff stop recruiting him when he reclassified.

Yea thats when his nephew set em up. Slim Charles did it right..slim charles was a gangsta in real life to...he was a rapper in 1 of dc's biggest go go bands. Only knew this because one of my college roomates was from DC.
Big G more of a go go head than a gangsta to be honest. He is tall as ****.. Trust me if you want to talk about gangsta in DC he more of a musician go go head. He's the front man for backyard band. Plus he's been acting the last 15 years. He was the lead on the whole don't mute DC.

Hate to say it but I like the kids at DE we have the chance to sign....

If he wants on the team walk on pay your semester
Lmao at the Harris groupies. Your exactly right! If he wants in he needs to be counted forward and for that to happen he needs to pay.

Anyone comparing the Walker and Harris situation and just doesnt see the obvious. Its about supply and demand!!! Our Dline has been one of the better Dlines in the country for the last 3-4 years and our Oline has been the opposite.

Knowing what we know about canes football if the 21 cycle's last spot came down to an Elite OT or an Elite DE who would you take? Its easy the OT bc we probably dont have 1 right now when we do have 3 elite DEs.

Advertisement
Back