Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like he's got company on his visit to A&M - T Lewis making the trip, too Jimbo 'cruitin hard down in So Fla right now...

Kid was gone in the spring time of the year...Only newbies and people being gassed up on here thought we had a play.

They lived on the hes always on campus sh*t..lol
i have a friend whos kid is commited to michigan. he said harbaugh didnt play the bag game, just sold him on his background. anyway,
the father was like "man, them sec schools pay out, they dont even hide it. clemson too. i could use the money but im not trying to pimp my son.
i rather him be happy and just make it to the league" Some parents dont go for money but everyone knew what rique's mom wanted.

my post was in reference to Tyrique Stevenson.

Im with you...we have recruited at DE pretty solidly for quite some time.
Plus in Fla...its almost like CB where as you can miss on top guys andf get a 4 star talent
My bad Gogeta. But you are spot with the cb comparison.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are kids I am disappointed to see leave So Fla. Stevenson was one. Jeudy. Campbell.

Harris is gone and it’s better for everyone. Good luck to him. Hope the staff spends not one minute on him.

Those early names just opened up wounds. When Campbell left, I just became numb. Jeudy started it, but Campbell our the nail in the coffin. I didn’t even trip on Stevenson; I expected it.

I'll answer you, the answer is Yes. I would not make, convince, or persuade my child to go play for a certain school to benefit myself. The decision is completely his, period.

How about we get a Mod to lock this thread as 46 pages on this kid is stupid.
are you asking if i would take money illegally. the answer is NO. it is a crime to accept a bribe.

Advertisement
Back