Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Lulz if they talked him into reclassifying and then dont have a spot for him. I expect him to go to A&M if others dont have room for him. Cuckbo wants to make some more splashes and getting a kid out of South FL will get some attention
TAMU would be a great end result for this process. Get out of FL, don't go to Bama, and hopefully we don't have to hear about this again.

Advertisement
Yeah, but I still held out hope for him b/c of his skill level was absolutely ridiculous. Me and @Dwinstitles were like throw w/e sink you have at this dude b/c the boy is elite, elite as a WR...and when he went Bama, that chit hurt me. I wanted him more than any receiver I've ever put my eyes on, and while I love JT, he's not on Jeudy's level. Jeudy's feet are ridiculous and he has a chance to be a top 5 pick in next year's draft. But til this day, TC hurt the most. Literally felt the heart crack in my chest. lol.
It's hard to compare Jeudy and JT when Jeudy is catching passes from probably the most accurate passer in CFB while JT has to make circus catches on wildly inaccurate passes from Rosier. I think JT would be just as good if he was playing with Bama's offense.

Don't we play Texas A&M soon?
2022 and 2023. So it'd be his supposed Junior and Senior seasons. He's a good prospect. I thought he was a great prospect when I was under the impression he was a rising Junior. Going into college next year, he's a 4.8 40 /4.5 shuttle guy with a great first step, but at 210 pounds. So, no reason to worry about our game against them in 3 years. Chances are they'll have just as good a prospect by that time. And, so will we.

Advertisement
2022 and 2023. So it'd be his supposed Junior and Senior seasons. He's a good prospect. I thought he was a great prospect when I was under the impression he was a rising Junior. Going into college next year, he's a 4.8 40 /4.5 shuttle guy with a great first step, but at 210 pounds. So, no reason to worry about our game against them in 3 years. Chances are they'll have just as good a prospect by that time. And, so will we.
When you consider that he is probably around the age of Jafhari Harvey he doesn’t seem that great of a prospect!

Advertisement
It's hard to compare Jeudy and JT when Jeudy is catching passes from probably the most accurate passer in CFB while JT has to make circus catches on wildly inaccurate passes from Rosier. I think JT would be just as good if he was playing with Bama's offense.

I think Jeudy's release is the best I've seen. JT is no slouch and think he has all the traits you want from a top tier WR. However Jeudy is bigger w/ feet that make defenders turn around often. We should've had both. lol.

And I’m very high on jeudy but Jeff Thomas is just that type of talent at receiver that is special too imo

Did this kid **** himself reclassifying or did he have to because of age?

Pops ****ed him over to be honest

They was never straight up with the Miami coaches or even the Bama coaches. And he lost his boy a spot at Miami. If the plan was to always reclassify then they should have told the Miami coaches that was the plan.

Now we dont have any spots for an undersized over age kid. We have 3 DEs who are younger and bigger than him

Advertisement
Pops ****ed him over to be honest

They was never straight up with the Miami coaches or even the Bama coaches. And he lost his boy a spot at Miami. If the plan was to always reclassify then they should have told the Miami coaches that was the plan.

Now we dont have any spots for an undersized over age kid. We have 3 DEs who are younger and bigger than him

Well maybe he’ll end up at TAM. They seem to want him. Who knows what Bama will ultimately do. He’ll red shirt at the very least no matter where he goes...

And dad also indicated for Miami to get “back,” the program can’t offer recruits that are not up to snuff.

“It is what it is when it comes to the University of Miami and what we need to do - we need to just win and recruit University of Miami kids,” Donell Sr. said. “Not everybody deserves a University of Miami scholarship. I’m just being straight up.”

I feel That
Its true, but its also true that there are a lot of 3* kids that can play if properly developed, and in my opinion another major contributor to lack of success is us holding our d*ck in our hands on signing day with those guys too. Miami should have a stacked secondary every year, even if its a bunch of Malek Young and Jaquan Johnson types, sprinkled in with a few 4*s like Artie Burns or Gurvan Hall. We havent had the kind of place where the 4* kids really have to earn it because a couple of 3* redshirt juniors are finally mature enough (physically & mentally) to be great players. Rinse and repeat that scenario at WR, RB, OL, LB & as far as the Coastal is concerned DL & QB. We're not going to win a national title until we get 4s and 5s, but we arent gonna get 4s and 5s until we stack the roster with able depth of really good 3s and 4s, so that we can win the Coastal yearly. Thats my 2 cents.

Advertisement
Back